#1August 17th, 2008 · 07:14 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
41 posts
Indonesia
Corrupted Mind ( Original Mix )

This song is not in a battle

After two long years away, now i'm back to this forum..... ( yeah! )

But I sensed recently that my mind is corrupted, i can't get it clear.... it stucked.

And this is my interpretation about  what was happening back then.

Try to enjoy it if you can.................... =P

Here it is : "Corrupted Mind - Original Mix" , i'm Using Flat EQ in this mix

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 17th, 2008 · 08:07 PM
373 posts
China
Pretty decent groove going on...nice mix.... Needs some thick vocals to go along with those thick guitars to keep my interest but, enjoyed listening to it through for the first time.... a good idea, could be expanded on, made a bit longer but, yeah it rocks!  Good Show!

Hai Ke Yi!
#3August 17th, 2008 · 09:02 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
41 posts
Indonesia
Thank you for the input @jackfancy.... i'm glad that someone can actually listens to this kind of music.

Well, by listening to the Lead Guitar, i hope that anyone listening to it can experience

this kind of "corrupt mind" that i had. It's so Blurry and pointless......

That's what i am , the current condition in real life where i belong at this point ,

compressed into a 2:11 Music.

=D
#4August 18th, 2008 · 10:14 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
darn dude!!! this is 1 hell of a song!!!  wish i had growling voice to help u add the corrupted soul in this song part...

welcome back bro!!! (i guess, this is my comeback also...hahahah...)

can't wait to hear more from u!!!
#5December 21st, 2008 · 09:04 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
41 posts
Indonesia
thanks for listening to my 'rough-jam-session-with-my-ownself' thingy...
i can hardly listen to it because it really...really... messed up. But i was just went straight down in a very full-scale honest emotion and expression when i played this messy song.
It really resembles my emotion at the time i wrote this messy composition. And i enjoyed it when i ripped off my guitar and just went off letting the notes flew away for wherever it was willing to go to.....
So, that's how its done and i guess that explains why its entitled 'Corrupted Mind' 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 3:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.