#1August 14th, 2008 · 04:56 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Mistakes

This song is not in a battle

This song is pretty much alot of things that I've had to deal with in my life and i finnally got it off of my chest in rap form...hope you guys can relate to something i say in here...because this is all true to life real shit....

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 16th, 2008 · 07:03 AM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
I really like it. Not usually my kind of music, but reminds me of Eminem. I like his music too .

Good work.
#3August 16th, 2008 · 04:08 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Mistakes
I LISTEN 6 times...it makes no sense???.wot are the mistakes????
So I listen 7 times ok.........No this is bollox.............still dont understand......
I listen 8 times.....u made some mistakes  .........hmm.....This has no LINE thru the lyric..........to let the listener in ..... you know what your angry about ............but I dont............wots your problem ????
.......... wot a shame.........production fairly good......but unclear lyric sitting on fairly good tune
Hate your use of language.............I tried to get it............Sorry......nothing personal....but not for me this time.

preferred THIS IS .......

why not write songs? This is an indie-songwriting site ............... you have the talent?
Ker sploosh

the fish
#4August 17th, 2008 · 11:11 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Love the guitar harms in the background.Some nice piano stuff...Ya man I'm not big on cursing and not sure if many members would be alright with that..I know kids hang around here too..but that said this does express the anger and sort of relive that comes by venting..So in a way I relate and understand..Anyways keep at it sounds from the heart and that matters most!!Peace out amigo!
#5August 18th, 2008 · 12:15 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Yeah,
From my point of view, I must say, I am about as ghetto as they come, Raised in the south side, I lived a life that many don't, and know much about more stuff than many kids should ever know. I have done Hop Hop, rap, but never understood the cursing and stuff that many put in it. No need to curse to get across a feeling. From the dawn of Rap, Emotion and truth was expelled vocally, with flow and rhyme, without reason to curse. I don't get it. I also, like Swordfish, am not sure what your angry about, unless your just angry that all you know how to do is curse.. Please don't get me wrong,  the flow is good. I like it. BUT, the words aren't real enough. It's all a facade to seem angry about nothing. You really need to get true to who you are.and what you want to say.. Want some inspiration? Just listen to 3rd Bass, De La Soul, these guys really show how to lay it out without the drama.. Lighten up a bit, learn to speak truth with wisdom and wisdom with wiseass..  You'll have a much more well received product..

JimK
#6August 18th, 2008 · 05:54 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
wow ok.....as i replied to swordfish...this song is about my struggles with drugs...im not going to go into detail about it and if you still have questions ask the fish cuz i sent him a pretty long explaination.....how someone could NOT know what im talking about is beyond me....and as for the cursing that everyone seems to be yelling about...i really dont get what the big deal is about that either....it's the way i talk...and im sorry if you dont like it...but im also not making you listen either

-Simulation
#7August 18th, 2008 · 10:50 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
cool
Look, I'm fine with you being fine with the song...  I really still don't get your whole message, which is sad, because it's an important one.. And I really think that if you work more on getting that message out clearly, then it will make a stronger impression on the listener... As for the language, there is more to it than just me not liking it, or Marino or swordfish.. It comes down to respect... And you see, as an Admin of the site, I have to do what is best for the site, and I expect all users to show respect for all users. And we have made it pretty clear that songs with a lot of cursing are not welcome here... There are too many young members who are on here to help develop musically, and that is too precious to spoil with foul language.. SO, I will ask you respectfully to chill a bit with the language, and though I haven't had time to listen to anything else since I got back in town, I will be listening now...  Once again let me say, I like the music and your flow is tight, but the lyrics need work..

Jimk
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.