#1August 11th, 2008 · 12:29 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Skyline (for now)

This song is not in a battle

Now this is something that i recorded on a computer microphone, seeing how I'm poor. so i apologize for the HORRIBLE sound quality but i do like the sound of this song. I hope to have more music for you guys to listen to soon thanks for your time!

~PREC

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 11th, 2008 · 06:16 AM
373 posts
China
A nice little piece... good mood... kinda feel like the repetitive hammerinng on some of those notes gets to be too much... but, other than that, overall good vibe... some cool sexy bluesy vox accompanying this would be so nice...
#3August 11th, 2008 · 10:21 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Agree with jackfancy about the manic hammering - it gets a little too much at times.
Some interesting chord progressions here, and a nice feeling from the piece overall.
Sound wise, the rhythm is about right, but I'd stick a little overdrive on the lead work to make it more interesting.  That way, the dynamics of the music could be accentuated by the lead guitar.
Keep at it.
#4August 11th, 2008 · 06:56 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Hey, welcome to the amp. You're pretty talented at guitar. Its a nice wee instrumental with a chilled out atmosphere and lots of potential. You could mix things up a bit in terms of the structure and note selection of those hammer-ons, but I wouldn't do away with them completely because they are a definitive part of the song. You could maybe use a computer program to do a drum track, which would give the song a more solid rhythm, and you could maybe add some other instruments into the mix.

Good recording considering the mic. You should think about getting yourself a decent mic and audio interface though... you can get a setup for pretty cheap.

Hope to hear some more soon

Ian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 5:47 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.