#1August 5th, 2008 · 11:04 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Canada
Boing
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 3 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-08

The first song I made using Ableton Live. I enjoy it, but a friend of mine said that the drums are way too distorted when listening through headphones. Tell me if this problem comes up.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 7th, 2008 · 04:10 PM
373 posts
China
As firsts go, it's always fun to create something.  This piece is repetitive and some of the sounds sound very midi.... I personally don't care that much about mastering the mix to perfection as much as the overall vibe....
You've got some elements that could be expanded upon.... Keep toying around with that program and keep creating!
#3August 9th, 2008 · 01:04 PM
24 threads / 19 songs
171 posts
United States of America
Maybe it's my lack of experience with musicians in this type of music, but I hear Bjork singing to your song.
#4August 17th, 2008 · 04:06 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Boing
First Upload.........
Welcome to the amp.........
Ableton live seems like a program you will be able to develop your talent on well....
This track is clipping all over the place and v repetitive....But I think you know this
I see it is in the Battle so you will want a vote ...............
I give 50%
to help u understand how I vote their is a guide to rating songs is at the bottom of the page.

More Please    

Kersplash
#5August 17th, 2008 · 09:28 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Don't especially enjoy electronica - but this is ok, certainly for a first attempt with an new prog!
I don't hear the clipping that the fish man mentions, but it is seriously loud - and has distorted parts that sound alright.
Overall, it's got some interesting elements in there - and the music suits the title for sure!!!

BOING
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 7th, 2024 · 7:33 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.