#1August 1st, 2008 · 09:29 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Do Not Need (v2)

This song is not in a battle

Last summer I updated my old song "I Don't Need" and made this electric version of it. I've still not made the vocal track, and I probably will never actually get around to it. If you want the lyrics, just listen to the old version. Hope you enjoy.

Sorry about the long hiatus, as well.

PS... It wouldn't let me upload the song under the title "I Don't Need v2" so I renamed it "Do Not Need"

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 1st, 2008 · 09:31 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
21 posts
United States of America
BTW, have patience about the repetitive chords in the beginning... skip to :35 if you want to get to the good stuff.
#3August 2nd, 2008 · 05:13 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Do Not Need (v2)
startz well ................as i hear it.........acoustic

U just busted my eardrumz..................ELECTRIC
you b******
repeat repeat repeat
nothing here to write home about.............
nope its not fer me

fish
#4August 3rd, 2008 · 04:28 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Hey,
 the chords at the begining aren't too repetitive, i think they're fine, but the electric comes in too quickly, I think more of a build is required. I can hardly hear the drums, the other sounds drown them out. The song as a whole sounds very chaotic (and as a result of that, a bit messy) with too many tracks. Its a cool idea to have more than one lead track, but there can be too much of a good thing...
 Apart from that, It has alot of promise. All you need is to get some vocals on there, get a song structure sorted out (whilst also making it longer), and pay a wee bit of attention to mastering, and you got yourself a cool song indeed

Ian
#5August 3rd, 2008 · 05:30 PM
6 posts
Syria
thanX man
#6August 9th, 2008 · 07:20 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
It's ok as it goes - don't mind the acoustic to electric jump (not keen on the distortion used - too digital sounding), as it's a serious slap in the face 'wake-up' call.  But then I'd take it back to an acoustic number with vocals, drums and bass, and just interplay some lighter electric guitar at times.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:22 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.