#1July 23rd, 2008 · 06:14 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
No Name Really

This song is not in a battle

READ BEFORE!!!!
Other than actually rapping...i sometimes dive into the world of producing beats...my beats aren't really your normal everyday beats....i can't really fit them into a category but i could say that it's a mixture of hip hop, industrial, and horrorcore....their an aquired taste i guess you could say lol....but lets get some things out before you listen...it does tend to get a bit repetative i know....i havent been trying to produce beats for long AT ALL so bare with me here...they'll get better i promise lol...but i would definately like to hear what you guys think of them...and of course i'll have more of my music up too

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 23rd, 2008 · 09:48 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man this quite haunting..Your synth sounds are awesome and quite dark...Yes you have some good beats..Production sounds good to me..I feel the lack of bass but it almost feels like it would take away from the cleanness of whats already happening..maybe a sub bass so it hides a bit on the mix but its still there(like invisible to maybe fill the low end a bit)..good show !!!!
#3July 24th, 2008 · 12:47 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
I always like when the rythm brakes the standard bd-snaere pattern but still keeps grooving.  About the mix, as Marino said it could really  use a sub.
#4July 25th, 2008 · 12:21 AM
373 posts
China
Nice melody flowing in and out of my own personal nightmare... It's sick enough to wanna crank it up at night and invite the demons out to play!

Is it finished?  Adding more?
#5August 1st, 2008 · 12:18 AM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
damn it soal you keep this up and you will be my favorite artist here. lol
I liked it. I was hoping for some vocals in there. I didn't find it repetitive by they way great job.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.