This song is not in a battle

new shit

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 22nd, 2008 · 11:53 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
hmm I liked it!
Nice intro, the song just gets better as it goes along.
I rate high nice work.
#3July 23rd, 2008 · 07:05 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey man it sounds pretty tight...
The only thing I find and its a matter of taste is the verb like efx on the drums seem to put them a bit behind on the mix although eq wise the cut trough well....The over all mix is also good but lacking punch,specially in the low frequencies..Anyways again this is just a matter of taste and you might be going for exactly what I hear in this take...
For me the triplet measure vocal part works very effectively..The syncopated effect makes it an immediate hook...
Sounding good man.
Welcome to the Amp!
#4July 23rd, 2008 · 01:59 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
new shit? great shit... To me the verb on the drums works fine.
what about the lyrics?
#5July 23rd, 2008 · 02:52 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
I figured alot of people would be a little iffy on the lyrics because they bash religion excessively....but it's my opinion...but im happy to see that people can look past myt views and take it for what it is...thanks for all the comments you guys
#6August 18th, 2008 · 10:55 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
pretty cool
I am not anti religion, but, that's cool if that's you...  I gotta say, Views on religion and politics make wonderful fodder for musical muse..  Keep in mind, that we don't have to agree with your stance on anything to agree that the song is good..  Here, we are an unusual site..  We just like to hear music.. that's it.. We like to give our opinions on what might make the song sound better to our ears, and to our minds... But we will never disparage you for having a free mind...  Pretty awesome... Love the fact that you got a real message across without cursing..     Sorry, had to put that in there... hehee   

JimK
#7August 20th, 2008 · 06:42 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Smooth dark brooding groove mate, love the kevorka Chanel intro ,instrument mix is good & yeah the triplet rhythm vox are a standout , lyric wise this dwells comfortably in the genre ,
Melody counter vocal , in different tone or field placement ???

Nicely done
blakhatz
#8August 20th, 2008 · 09:23 PM
373 posts
China
Interesting... wasn't expecting rap... MC 900 FT Soal..?  Musically, the piece sounds tight... gotta nice orchestrated melody, works great as a rythm with the drums... the vox mix sounds a bit out but, I think the gravel voice style you're doing needs some work... it's sounding a bit contrived, like I feel I can hear you strain to maintain that tone... it's a cool effect tho', works well with the dark lyrics... I dig the lyrics... I've written a lot about it as well... perhaps you can post them here with a caveat for the readers that might get offended... I know I wouldn't be offended...

Anyways, sounding good...
#9August 22nd, 2008 · 04:00 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Like the backing , not so keen on the rap although I do like the 'chorus'.
Funny, while it's not a style I enjoy I wanted it to go on a bit longer.  There is the potential for more vocal expression (rap foreground, melodic vocal in the back).
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.