#1July 22nd, 2008 · 04:49 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
Broken

This song is not in a battle

Hey guys, not been on here for a while, been working hard at work and what not. anyways ive been asked to remix a song called not yet broken by the mainline project and have come up with this. dont want to let the label down so really need to know what you think of this idea?? also how it sounds on your speakers? as im at work over summer and only have cheap headphones to mix on

and if that was not enough to ask ... could you spare 2 mins and goto www.back2you.co.uk and support a bandamper by voting for my remix of cooking up ya brain, my alis is Reaxion. all you gotta do is enter your email then find my name and click on the vote button!!!

cheers guys
www.myspace.com/reaxiondnb

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 22nd, 2008 · 05:33 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Writing as i listen...
I like the broken rythm of the intro.  The wispered vocals sound good too.  When the sub bass comes in i would use some more compression maybe. the lead at 1:33 is great! The drums kind of fade after that and it would be nice to hear that snare even more to the front.  I'm liking the pads around 2:45 a lot. Then at 3:28 when the lead comes back in is another good moment.

Overall: I know you like your drums to sound clear and "specific" but I'd love to hear a more dirty sound, specially on the bass drum.  The construction of the song is very good, with the exact climax-anticlimax balance.
#3July 22nd, 2008 · 05:35 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
cheers dude, comments noted and will be worked into the next version
#4July 22nd, 2008 · 10:54 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Construction is awesome.The kick is not to big and drums sound a bit lacking of presence..The synth work is solid but I never really felt the song drive forward with force...I think it it needs to maintain the musical integrity but somehow have more impact...Now in the 2 50's mark your snare and kick seem to  kinda fluctuated in levels like if there were to different loops and at about 3:04 the beat sound is different and louder which to me can be ok if it flows better...Thats what i got..hope it helps and good luck!Love the art you gave me man tx!!!!!
#5July 23rd, 2008 · 03:17 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
nice stuff right here...very breakbeat sounding then it jumps into some jungle sounding goodness as well lol...and i agree with aetheris the broken rythm at the begining was pretty friggin sweet
#6July 25th, 2008 · 12:31 AM
373 posts
China
It's souding sweet on my speakers!  The breaks are nice but the melody doesn't catch me by the balls... but it still gets me tapping my toes... Anyways, I always dig your production and sound!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.