Irrational Love

This song is not in a battle

tbd

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 21st, 2008 · 05:09 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Since your name is Joel the Drummer, I was expecting to hear a song full of barrel rolls, crashes, kicks and tips - but, instead I hear this funky driving beat, a well-done monotone voice, great changes (love 1:56 btw).  Welcome to the Amp - I can't wait to hear more!
#3July 21st, 2008 · 07:01 PM
14 threads / 9 songs
90 posts
United States of America
Nice track, I like how it kicks in at about :35, and nice bass at 1:56. Nice song, it's one that you can't help tapping your feet or moving your head to. Good job.
#4July 22nd, 2008 · 11:00 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Well well I see we are quite good...Well I totally dig this...Some how the repeating of the parts keep it somehow rooted so when you do something on the wide pan is solid and instantly impacting..Smart ey!!I really think that in all its sounding simplicity theres actually a complex set of sound designs.. Good listen and good show....
#5July 24th, 2008 · 07:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Joel so your a drummer, this track has a lot of different drums going on , kicking in over and over , the bass and general music track could get more .... elaborate , though it is very cool as it is,just a little simple, but I can also understand that's the point !
Love the fact you put your own structured vocals in there more than anything, and it's an intelligent lyric !
All in all a really cool track.
Is it done in Reason ? The samples sound as if it is!
I really like your avatar too ! 
#6July 25th, 2008 · 12:38 AM
373 posts
China
DrumTheJoeler!  Yeah, the name misled me, too!
That little midi lead groove gets a bit repetitive at times, but at first it was really working!
I'm diggin the vox the most!  Good show!  I'm picturing half naked ladies on the dance floor....
And that's ok with me...

Hai Ke Yi!
#7April 27th, 2010 · 02:06 AM
5 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Hehe, my type of song this is great! Sick break-beats, but tune the bass down on certain parts :O
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.