#1July 19th, 2008 · 01:52 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
calculate hello
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 7 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-08

I go for a lot of walks. I notice people would mostly rather look away then acknowledge the human being that passes bye. I find this strange and left me a little confused. You may never know where a light gesture could lead. Anyways I just recorded it and I'm pretty happy with it.  If you want to know why look at the picture this is all the equipment I have. lol Someday it will get better and hopefully the recordings.
thanks for listening ; )

Ok this time it should play. All the tracks got cut up into little pieces and everything got pushed to the beginning..GRRR! I tried to get it as close as possible but it's not 100%.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 19th, 2008 · 02:26 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
47 posts
United States of America
Yes!
I love this song, man.
Are you wanting a 'full' version, with drums, elec. guitar, and the like?
Or are you wanting to keep it just acoustic?
Either way, it's awesome. You should uhhh, put this on an album, ya know? 
#3July 19th, 2008 · 02:43 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
I'd love to have some drums in the mix. I would need some help though since I don't like looped drum tracks and that's all I have unless I beat on pots and pans. Please help lol. 
#4July 19th, 2008 · 05:37 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: calculate hello
Nice and well recorded.........
U have a fine voice...........
I vote high

thank you

kersplash
#5July 19th, 2008 · 05:44 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice track,yes some drums would be great..the recording is very organic..Cool stuff!!
Enjoyed the listen!
Found some of  your vocals in need of work as far as been a little of key...but the track came out well put together for having it build from the little pieces you mentioned..That was lucky!
Anyways good job!
#6July 19th, 2008 · 08:57 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
I was wondering If anyone had any EQ ideas or if the levels seemed ok? I'm not great at mixing.
#7July 20th, 2008 · 01:02 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Well first of are you recording vox as you play..??Your voice gets lost and then it also gets far back as you increase your dynamics on the projection(Avoiding clipping maybe?)...The second guitar panned to the sides for me is not necessary it gets a bit distracting..As far as EQ as I mentioned before the recording is very organic and has a sort of truthful sound to it so I wouldn't mess much with the EQ until ready for mastering and still its very minimal what you need..Anyways hope that helps.
#8July 24th, 2008 · 02:11 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
27 posts
Canada
nice job
kick ass song. 
got my vote
#9July 29th, 2008 · 08:37 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
47 posts
United States of America
hello
Your vocals have improved so much. Plus the whole concept of the song is something i've been wanting to act on. Really spoke to me. Job well done.

cheers bro!
#10August 17th, 2008 · 04:44 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Good stuff - enjoyable listen.
A like the additional acoustic guitar panned hard right (to me!)
Also liked the footsteps at the end! lol

Perhaps a bit of work on the overall recording - and a little percussion too (but that may spoil the overall feeling, so I'm not convinced that it needs them!)

Thanks for posting.
#11August 24th, 2008 · 02:40 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
I think this is a good song with a lot of feelings in it. I would keep the drums out and put in a second guitar. maybe a 12 string if you have one
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.