#1July 16th, 2008 · 07:47 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
Canada
Make Me A Sandwich

This song is not in a battle

I wrote and recorded this song in the middle of a university music theory class, so its got some interesting chords in it.  This song was done before i got some decent equipment/mixing software, so its a little rough, but a catchy, funky tune.

The guitar parts were done on a 2003 fender strat and a 2006 fender strat.  the bass was an Ibanez RGT42 guitar, tuned down an octave on the comp (since i dont have a bass guitar lol).  All these were recorded by plugging the amp into the back of my comp    drums were sequenced in FL Studio.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 16th, 2008 · 11:41 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
United States of America
i just started listening and am commenting on the feel. the feeling i get is one of the broad social acceptance of the state of absurd things in the world in general.
#3July 17th, 2008 · 12:19 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
man this is quite creative,...Theres a whole gamma of interesting things going on..Theres parts where its almost like and instrumental conversation between the instruments...All find its spot in the pocket..This is intricately funky..Awesome man!Real sweet!
#4July 17th, 2008 · 12:31 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
Canada
bradocaster wrote…
i just started listening and am commenting on the feel. the feeling i get is one of the broad social acceptance of the state of absurd things in the world in general.

that very well could be the feeling you get.  however, its not why i wrote the song.  i dont write political songs, theres enough people out there already doing it far better than i ever could.

Marino wrote…
man this is quite creative,...There a whole gamma of interesting things going on..Theres parts where its almost like and instrumental conversation between the instruments...All find its spot in the pocket..This is intricately funky..Awesome man!Real sweet!

thanks man i appreciate it 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:21 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.