#1July 15th, 2008 · 11:08 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
22 posts
Canada
Behind Her Walls (v2)

This song is not in a battle

So alot of the comments from the last version were that I should should add more instruments......so I did. Let me know what you think.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 15th, 2008 · 11:33 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice warm mix and a beautiful recording...Great song.You are very talented the Mr Andrew..Everything sounds well recorded and performed...Good show!Hope to hear more from you soon!
#3July 16th, 2008 · 08:44 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Nice song. Good feeling you put into it. Perhaps needs some more touching up, especially regarding the vocals?

Not saying you are a bad singer, just could use some more power. I have the same problem.

Keep up the good work!

RazoR
#4July 27th, 2008 · 07:57 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Man, Love the keyboard effect! This is a sweet version!I laughed the first time I heard the chimes, but it is very fitting none the less! I thought that your voice suited the song myself, but to each his own I guess.
#5July 28th, 2008 · 12:22 AM
373 posts
China
The musical elements definitely adds a lot of warmth to this from the previous edition... nicely done...
#6August 10th, 2008 · 08:13 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Just listening again, so very soothing! Looking forward to the next jamulation! I was hoping we would have ended up doing something on Friday or Saturday, but alas you were on some trip or something!
#7August 11th, 2008 · 12:20 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
this gave a great depth to the song and a wonderful warm tone. the only criticism i can make is that i don't find it original just a string of already been done already been said lyrics in another order but trust me i CANT do any better really play around with writing about concepts outside of some other easier boxes. with much love -PREC
#8August 11th, 2008 · 10:37 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Nicely recorded and played - the song itself does nothing for me at all (at the moment - but then music is mood related, and I guess I'm not in the mood), as it's a little too 'lovey dovey' both lyrically and musically.  I prefer it when the drums enter just before 4 mins (but probably would have liked it better had they been introduced sooner, and built up more prior to the soft ending).
Having said that, there's bucket fulls of talent showing through here - so good work.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 8:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.