7 threads / 5 songs
52 posts
United States of America
Say Goodnight (cover)
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 4 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-07

Ok Tangerine was a complete failure so lets try this,
Bullet For My Valentine's Say Goodnight, Pattersonl Style:)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 6th, 2008 · 06:15 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey Pat you seem to be coming along great from when I first heard you..Nice voice..the recording quality its a bit noisy and clicky but this is a great rendition.....Good show left a vote for ya!!
#3July 19th, 2008 · 09:54 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
Ya the recording has some cracks in it but honestly I like it that way. When you strum out the cords though it sounds overloaded. A few vocal parts are off a little. Personally I didn't like the second half that much but I loved the first half. Keep working on it.
#4February 23rd, 2009 · 01:00 PM
7 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United States of America
this is a good cover, not matt tuck lol but its a cover...still good tho, did u do backup vocals cuz i kno there is suppose to be. did u use ur g-pa geetar? cuz i think this song has a distortion part..
#5February 23rd, 2009 · 02:08 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
wow. nice cover. blew me away man!
great job singing, and seems to me that everything is in time.

Never heard the actual song but this sounds great!
this could be the original.

awesome job
#6February 23rd, 2009 · 05:47 PM
89 posts
Canada
Ok first, I like this a lot.  I have nothing to compare to as i have not heard the original but on it's own merits, I enjoyed it.  It does lose me a bit at the end, the timing seems off or maybe it is supposed to be lol. 

Also, you mention that Tangerine was a no go?  Did you mean Tangerine by Moist?  'cause if you did, I'd love to hear you make anything like that happen, lol how's that, a request line!

Keep it up man
#7February 23rd, 2009 · 09:04 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey Pat..been awhile...hows it going...your coming along well I think...I hear a lot of improvement in you...keep working at it....this is nice...your guitar playing and singing are really improving..as I said before...

Flyer

nice rating
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 1:50 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.