#1July 5th, 2008 · 06:41 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
63 posts
United Kingdom
Will I Ever Get Out
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 2 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-07

Hi everyone.  It's been a long time since my last upload but I'm hoping to add more soon.

For anyone that is interested, this song is a response to this news article -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7419969.stm

One of the most incredible blunders I have ever heard of.  I added a bit of a fictional story element to it too.

Constructive feedback would be appreciated.

PRG

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 5th, 2008 · 07:02 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wow thats pretty cool man..The mix is not bad..nice separation on the mix and a nice voice performance...The mix in general I do find a bit mellow but it makes it for more chilled vibe..Anyways great layout...Yes that sucks for the officer....(LOL)but it is funny!

Cool ending solo!!
#3July 5th, 2008 · 07:08 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
63 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks

I don't know why but my mixes generally seem to turn out quite mellow.  It may be to do with the fact I generally feel more creative quite late at night so my vocals are generally recorded late.  I live in a flat with neighbours on each side so I have to record any vocals really quietly. 

I think I'll go and write a death metal track now, that'll sort out my mellow problem!
#4July 9th, 2008 · 05:53 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
47 posts
United States of America
Nice job. Everything is timed well, and the mix is pretty decent. If it were my mix, I'd fade the vocals a bit more into the mix, and bring the rhythm guitar up a bit more, so all the elements blend more equally.
I like your middle section with the harmonization and the voiceover, nice & creative.
-Transfixed
#5July 11th, 2008 · 11:43 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Will I Ever Get Out
its taken me week to get to this one .....sorry.......

STORY SONG!!! now thats different    

You first shot on PROTOOLS.................

its a cool song but the mix ix a bit repressed and hollow ........
guitar sceams too much

john
#6July 19th, 2008 · 09:48 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
This has a nice mellow feel. The vocals are a little in front of the music. I think Transfixed's advice would help this track out. But it's still awesome. Can't wait to here more!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:25 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.