#1July 2nd, 2008 · 06:48 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
twinkle

This song is not in a battle

this wasn't actually meant to turn out how it did, it just went its own crazy way.
i have lyrics to this so watch this space.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 2nd, 2008 · 09:05 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Twinkle, Twinkle, Awesome Song...
Good arrangement!

I don't think this has much improvement to add to it, because everything seems well put together. I think your choice of drums is pretty neat, considering the fact that it's an uncommon sound that you would hear in everyday music.

Did I mention the mix was great? Yeah, thought I did.

This reminds me of the car commercial you see on TV these days... The ones advertising the new hybrids and stuff... The songs from there usually sound fresh and clean like this.

The end also has a good fadeout. I haven't heard many songs end with that anymore.

Nice to hear some kiddie tunes again. 

--XFactor--
#3July 3rd, 2008 · 07:01 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
sweet
lovin this!!!! 

gd job

Manizzle
#4July 3rd, 2008 · 12:31 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I like how you can't tell it's twinkle twinkle until about half-way through.  It does have a soundtrack quality to it....it makes me want to drive.  I'm curious about the lyrics - but more so about the melody you'll use for them.  It would be cool if you used a melody different than (but harmonious to) the twinkle twinkle bit.

I'm liking it! 
#5July 5th, 2008 · 05:22 PM
6 posts
United Kingdom
Whooooooooooooooooo "you have lyrics to this"
Get them on PD.

xx
#6July 5th, 2008 · 07:13 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
63 posts
United Kingdom
Funny (in a good way)

I felt the start was like being at a funfair.  Nice mix.

Liked it.  I'll be interested to hear it with lyrics.

PRG
#7October 31st, 2008 · 09:18 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well seems there's two people associating this tune with cars. I don't... I hate cars! But I like the tune... What's kiddie tunes got to do with cars anyway? ... I might throw up.. because of that possible relation..

Hmm nice job, what else to expect from ye olde pd?? vocals maybe?   muahaha ! Hope you are well! I'm watching your space!
#8November 9th, 2008 · 02:53 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Awwwwww.... I was expecting a vocal to come in somewhere...  You've got a great voice for something like this.  So glad to see you are still at it.  This is a heartwarming tune here...  I could see it in a happy family scene in a movie somewhere.  Its also got a tinge of depth to it that could be easy missed towards the end if you arent careful.  You could actually develop that end piece into something more if ya liked...  very nice.
#9November 10th, 2008 · 10:38 AM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
reminds me of the Sims music.
Just a bit more effort on the mixing, and it will sound amazing.
Good job!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 11:23 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.