#1June 21st, 2008 · 03:25 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
DMAD V 20.1

This song is not in a battle

So this obviously isn't a finished song, but one that I'm working on (I usually finish at about version 60+). This is my first song that I tried to do after learning how to play a piano.

Its simple yes, but I thought I'd throw it up here and see how much people hated it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 22nd, 2008 · 05:13 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
It started out a bit simplistic, but it's great when the drums kick in. Too bad that thumpin beat does not persist until later, making the intro quite a bit too long in relation to the lenght of the song. Then again you say it isn't finished.... THis should last for a whopping 5 minutes atleast with beats that keep on pounding till you can stop moving no longer.
#3June 22nd, 2008 · 08:32 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hate it ! 
It's not finished , such heavenly synth sounds and such an evil beat must be finished !
I agree that it's structure needs attention , but it has the potential to be a shit kikin dance track.
And welcome aboard! 
#4June 22nd, 2008 · 09:55 AM
373 posts
China
I hate this piece of sh*t...
OK, just playing on Kings playing on you...
If it sounds good enough for the ladies to get stripping then it's good enough for me...
But really, sounds thick, decent mix... I don't listen to this kinda music unless at a club... Good show!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 11:21 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.