#1June 20th, 2008 · 03:33 PM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
Chaos Hammer

This song is not in a battle

A piece I have been working lately on. Start with (rather long) synth part and turns into ..... chaos hammer.
Hope you will liket it
Niki

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 21st, 2008 · 02:25 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
OMG! Man, this really rocks!
That synth intro was amazing. Loved the sound you picked. Was it a VST or a keyboard? Cause I'm really interested on getting synths like those.
Then that guitar riff shocked me in an awesome way.
I just disliked that guttural voice, but that's a taste issue.
100% dude, good good good... Considering I'm not a ¿Death Metal? fan. But this is like progressive death metal so it's cool.

> Iszil
#3June 21st, 2008 · 02:15 PM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
Thanks, Iszil glad you like it !

Intro is MIDI Keyboard and couple of VSTi instruments. The core one is oatmeal from (http://bicycle-for-slugs.org/), a free synth, that I find realy great! and then the track is double with some sort of bells sounding synt sound loaded in Independence LE, that came with my DAW software (Samplitude). That was used for better sounding attack of the notes.
cheers,
Niki
#4June 21st, 2008 · 04:01 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Great!
I dowloaded it and it sounds in my Cubase, but how did you do the modulations? does your MIDI keyboard have knobs and stuff for that?

> Iszil
#5June 22nd, 2008 · 11:39 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
OK! this is very cool, the first synth is an awesome sound and your guitar / music track that it comes too is pretty amazing. But, they are two separate tracks !!??
Or so it sounds, cant they be 'married' to each other better? For the synth and guitar track to work together.
Amazing piece of music , needs more 'evil' vocals 
#6June 22nd, 2008 · 11:59 AM
30 threads / 29 songs
96 posts
Bulgaria
Thanks for listening and good words Yeah - you are right kings. I kinda of looked for logical flow, i.e. chaos first then the hammer. The bridge can be better though And hopefully there will be a ver with better vocals - stay tunned:)

Iszil - yes. My MIDI keyboard has pitch and modulation wheels. Hence, the crazy sweeps However, if you have some sorts of faders on yours, those can be used as well to control the modulation. Can't tell you how this can be done in Cubase though ??? In Samplitude I can assign each synth control to a MIDI control message coming from the MIDI keyboard, through a Learn feature or somethin'. I believe that Cubase should have something similar?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:47 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.