#1May 25th, 2008 · 02:13 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Techance To Frost

This song is not in a battle

This first started out with the first 35 secs being a ringtone I wanted to make for my phone. It sat with me for a long while, sounded real good. However, it didn't sound finished. And thus this is the complete song.

Enjoy, I hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 25th, 2008 · 07:30 PM
373 posts
China
Not really my bag lest I'm at a club an under the influence ( usually of booze and pretty ladies)....
The melody lead is a bit over-simplistic and with this style of music I think you can add a bit more effect
to the lead melody...

It's 7:30 in the morning here and I was just listening to someones acoustic set with the sound up and then I played your bass thumping song and just about spilled my coffee everywhere!
#3May 25th, 2008 · 08:09 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
jackfancy wrote…
Not really my bag lest I'm at a club an under the influence ( usually of booze and pretty ladies)....
The melody lead is a bit over-simplistic and with this style of music I think you can add a bit more effect
to the lead melody...

It's 7:30 in the morning here and I was just listening to someones acoustic set with the sound up and then I played your bass thumping song and just about spilled my coffee everywhere! :)

Well, it is very simple. I had to start it off simple anyways because after all, this was suppose to be a ringtone.

Yeah, I got some kicks and giggles on the simple lead that comes in as the third instrument. It just sounds kind of funny, weird, and scary at the same time because of the tone in it. It's scared people too, made them go wtf, lol. But it's a cool song, yes very simple, but sometimes that's all you really need.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 11:15 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.