#1May 25th, 2008 · 12:46 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
United States of America
MajesticShenanigans

This song is not in a battle

It's been a while since the last time I've been here...figured I'd come back with a new song to show you guys This is another remix using the Battlerock Galaxy theme from Super Mario Galaxy, but it's more along the lines of a rearrangement/reinterpretation than the traditional definition of remix. Once again, everything is sequenced in FL Studio using soundfonts and samples. I'm almost done with this song. Lengthwise, it's complete. Comments and suggestions?

Enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 25th, 2008 · 07:41 PM
373 posts
China
Not my style but the melody flows rather nicely... the drums seems a little too simple at times...
Looks like you're on to something here, tho'...

Yi Ban Ban!
#3May 26th, 2008 · 03:03 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Im impressed with the mix..  The production is awesome in a commercial application kind of way.  Very new age'ish ...  very relaxing trip!
#4May 26th, 2008 · 11:57 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Excellent production,quite awesomely put together!!!!Really like the definition and clarity your getting..The underlining pad flute like sound is very taste full..many nice detailing..Glad i came by..So whats your instrument piano,keys?Your in AR well good so am I,but I'm in Little Rock!Howdi Neighbor!!!
#5May 27th, 2008 · 05:54 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United Kingdom
re: MajesticShenanigans
this nice ........... kinda TV travel show music

transpose down mad me feel queezy........

i sit beside pool to this one

#6May 28th, 2008 · 01:08 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This reminded me of a sort of watered down, post Genesis Steve Hackett in its sound and construction (listen to "Please Don't Touch) - I hear the links to the Super Mario in terms of the way this is pieced together and some of the sounds used are very reminiscent of the Mario theme.

That said, I found this pretty enjoyable to listen to.  It's certainly well mixed and recorded, and it kept me listening for the whole track, which is pretty good for a FL instrumental track.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 2:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.