#1May 19th, 2008 · 02:45 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Cooking up your brain

This song is not in a battle

My remix for next months back2you competition... had to re-up it cause it needed a 250hz boost bigtime... sounded tinny... hows the mix down on all y'all speakers? little trebely? or is that just cause i been making that Breakbeat Funk track all night... which i feel is bass heavy...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 24th, 2008 · 11:20 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I think the mix is great!!!!!Love the balance and separation on the sounds..Very well thought off!!Excellent track..
#3May 24th, 2008 · 11:51 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
mix is great..  very even ..  this type of music should have a little kick in the bottom end.. very nice  not to trebely or boomy.  love some of the sounds your getting.   I usually have a hard time sitting and listening to every bit of  this style of music, but, you always seem to have interesting ideas and sounds.
#4May 25th, 2008 · 08:01 PM
373 posts
China
This is got a professional feel to it.  I dig the melody and the mix... what kind of music is this?  I feel like I should be doing speed or something...
#5May 26th, 2008 · 03:00 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
AHH YEAH! Top notch tech head back at it again! The tribalish intro does a lot for me...  That bass is wickity wick and grabs me somewhere in the lower mid section...  Overall the mix sounds ever so slightly thin..  But the production makes up for it.. SICK!
#6May 28th, 2008 · 11:59 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Another very cool bit of music from you Devo - Damn you for keeping me listening to all this electronica stuff; I keep saying I don't enjoy it, and then you deliver something that I have to praise!!! D)

Good mix, nicely pieced together with loads to keep the listener interested.
The bass sounds about right through my speakers. Nothing tinny going on here, just decent sounding driving rhythms.

I can see the swirling lights and sweaty dancers now!

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 3:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.