#1May 18th, 2008 · 12:36 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
Heroes (Dnb Remix)

This song is not in a battle

god knows why i decided to make a remix of the heroes theme tune...but i did lol. still not sounding as i want it 2 as with most of my songs. so what you reckon? what would you change? (had the song up earlier but deleted and reposted after remastering it and adding the sratching in

cheers

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 18th, 2008 · 01:55 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'll have to familiarize my self with the Heroes theme before I can fully comment, I also dont know the story yet so I dont know what kind of "emotional theme" the song could/should follow.
I liked what I heard though, it all pretty much makes sense. I do like the soundtrack inserts,  they sound right.
It could have kicked up a notch towards the end for my liking , you know, yet another trippy synth to give it that 'reached it' feeling.
#3May 19th, 2008 · 02:19 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I like it, I would say maybe increase a little of the rhytm a little, and just decrease the vocals a little.
#4May 26th, 2008 · 03:45 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Wow! If i forget where the vox came from i can thoroughly enjoy this one.  I love the atmosphere you set up here! Much more my style of DnB.  Those backing vocals (the "mmmms")  are something i would've used, no doubt.  Very moody piece that stands apart for its content more than anything to me.  Everything in it appeals to me.  Could've used a ride on the top to really get that beat going.. But overall I loved this tune! (by the way, im not familiar with the "Heroes" theme.
#5May 26th, 2008 · 05:20 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
cheers
thanks for the feedback, the 'mmmms' are actually the part from the themetune, for those who dont know the theme its kinda just them mmms with a drone in the background. i have this weird thing of hearing random songs then challenging myself to make it fit into a drum and bass.
#6May 28th, 2008 · 12:24 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Also unfamiliar with the "Heroes" theme - but no matter.  Typing as I listen:

Good start, driving forwards all the time which I like.  Good use of sounds with relief created in the more still parts giving the listener a few breaks before getting back to it.

Well put together, and well recorded.

Pretty nice stuff, that kept me listening (good going for a DnB track!)
#7June 7th, 2008 · 03:12 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Just wanted to bump this mad mother right here!  Not getting the respect it deserves!!! Propa's mate!
#8June 8th, 2008 · 08:01 AM
373 posts
China
Sounds like a decent mix... I don't know the show either... Feels like a solid piece to me.... Great breaks!
Good show!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 4:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.