#1May 13th, 2008 · 05:06 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Outbound/vox/synth/remix

This song is not in a battle

Tried a new feature on my workstation to vary the pitch on the rhythm guitar creating more separation, I only changed it by 1%, but I think it's OK?? reduced crash cymbal by 3 Db's, plus reduced the bass and raised the the upper mid's.
on the rhythm guitar .
Did a 3 part vocal Harmony, the third harmony I had to do a few times, it took a lot of concentration to get the right pitch, The synth is from my Yamaha keyboard, Still no Joy using VSTi's, hence tried loading Cubase on my daughters laptop, which is Vista based, I think it perhaps doesn't support it, I've been trying for over a year to set up midi.. I'll get there one day.
I wasn't sure weather to edit the lead guitar where the lead vox is, I think it's OK, tried to mix it as best as possible, It's very hard to get the balance right when there are many layers, like this one, well many for me... LOL

I think I'm going to write some simple songs for a while, this was hard work.

Your comments always welcome

Cheers

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 13th, 2008 · 06:07 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Outbound/vox/synth/remix
great.....................
say no more till we meet................
sometime soon
got to find a pub somewhere 
the fish
amp uk meet up over summer?
me u jim uk etc???
hey can i help with vsti,,,,,,i think i know prob before we start haha

check out pm
#3May 13th, 2008 · 06:52 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Hey mate this is excellent , go the big vox love the harmonies the eq mixing sounds fine this end & guitar tones rock.
Very impressive   
#4May 13th, 2008 · 10:47 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Denis I'm very Impressed by the quality here..I think the is the your best production yet...Outstanding job!I really like this!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 7:03 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.