#1May 10th, 2008 · 08:48 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United Kingdom
Pellicola Dramatico

This song is not in a battle

This is for my A2 Music Coursework, you like?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 10th, 2008 · 08:51 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United Kingdom
Give it a chance!!
Please give this a chance to build up,  there is 60 bar intro that gets louder and louder, but then gets into the main theme...
#3May 10th, 2008 · 09:55 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice feel in general ,specially the theme.I also found the theme well orchestrated..The midi sounds are really taking away from the smoothness in both the general composition and arrangement...I'd try replacing those stock midi sounds with maybe some other VST or plugging....Anyways good show !!!
#4May 10th, 2008 · 11:51 AM
7 threads / 4 songs
32 posts
Netherlands
The main theme is great, realy nice. The intro string melody seemed to lack horizontal coherence in a few spots, but that might just be me. I think the form,harmonic and melodic direction are a bit arkward after the main theme. Maybe you could restate the main theme, so that the will be a more obvious form present. It's a nice piece, espacialy the main theme is great!
#5May 10th, 2008 · 01:34 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United Kingdom
sweet
thanks peeps, i thought it was pretty bad myself...

#6May 10th, 2008 · 01:45 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
lol

it's good.

I mixed and did the panning because Dale needed it as an MP3 so I had to change the instruments around a bit from the original.

So the instruments aren't that great.
#7May 11th, 2008 · 10:42 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey I hope you get top marks for this interesting composition.

It would be interesting if you could find some quality orchestral VSTi's and pluggins, I assume you are allowed to do that?

The piano seemed too loud in the mix.

Well done

Denis
#8May 11th, 2008 · 11:58 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Yep..Definitely a nice build up..Nice piano work..Is it me or does this have a Silent Movie..Theme to it...Like a love story..where all you see is the actors talking in the movies  but there is no sound..you have to read what is being said on the screen as the words are typed for all to read while watching the movie..it would make a great silent movie soundtrack...lol..or, maybe I'm (TO) old school...hahahah..nice work here

Flyer

Rates high
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:58 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.