#1May 9th, 2008 · 08:17 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Instrumental.. till now

This song is not in a battle

Hey guys,

I thought I'd upload this piece Im working on.
And you guys know me, its not finished yet.
Main reason I upload it is to let a friend of mine hear it. (and to receive some feedback!)

Greetings

Steven

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 9th, 2008 · 09:25 PM
7 threads / 4 songs
32 posts
Netherlands
Wauw, this has a very uplifting spirit. I think this has potential to end up great. Maybe continue with a piano melody, with the strings as accompagnement. I'm curious to hear what you make of it!
#3May 10th, 2008 · 06:14 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
Very nice!  I would really like to listen to the complete work once it's finished. It'd definitely be great for it to have a voice, but still I'd keep some instrumental at the beginning as it goes now. The strings sound fantastic in it. Rating now
#4May 11th, 2008 · 01:36 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United States of America
I really like this.  Especially the change around :50 the smoothness of the strings coming up at that point is sweet. What sound samples are you using?  They sound very similair to the samples I used on a piece I did a few months back.  I will try to upload it soon.  I have to agree with AndiRux, a vocal track would really sound good (even though it sounds nice as is.   I would like to hear it extended a bit, perhaps some variations on the theme.

Nice job, keep working on it.

Matt
#5May 11th, 2008 · 10:47 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great piece of work, me too would like to know what software etc you are using.

Feamale Vox perhaps??

Beautiful, I hope your inspirations continues to complete it.

Cheers

Denis
#6May 11th, 2008 · 11:08 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Thanx a lot guys for the positive replies. Means a lot to me!.
The software I used to create this was Cubase sx3, with a VST plugin called Quantum Leap Colossus.
Look it up at www.soundsonline.com. The packs there are amazing, a bit pricy yes, but you get the good
stuff for your money.

I hope to finish it soon!

Greets,

Steven
#7May 11th, 2008 · 11:32 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Steven..this is deff the best work ( in progress) I have heard from you .. even if its very incomplete.. I can hear it in my head where your going to go with it...I can hear your vocals to this..This has great poetential, Steven...please work on this song...it could be your calling card to the future .. I cant wait till you get the final cut down...For now , I will add this to my playlist

Flyer

Rates high
#8October 11th, 2008 · 12:05 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
very nice indeed
Just thought I would check out this song too. Steven, sounds like you could add drums in here as well. Very good idea. Finish it when inspiration comes again to you...Keep up the writing.....jgv
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.