#1May 8th, 2008 · 11:51 AM
7 threads / 4 songs
32 posts
Netherlands
Romance in F
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 6 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-05

Again a romance. This time it's in F major. I wrote it a couple months ago. I title a piece a romance if it's ment to be like somthing i would passionaly say to someone i love and it's not yet a relationship. Like a balcony-serenade. To give you an idea where the inspiration comes from.
I hope you enjoy it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 8th, 2008 · 02:32 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
very nice!
I would think this one would go the distance.
I for one think it's very thought provoking..
could even serve to move one's spirit to
emotion..

Great Job,

Blueyes - Danny
#3May 9th, 2008 · 10:26 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The romance is for sure in the music!!, I have the feel it would suite a play or a movie set around 1900 or so, but then some parts are more modern sounding??

Very well played

Cheers

Denis
#4May 13th, 2008 · 01:53 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
A very nicely crafted piece of music, which is indeed full of romance - but it could equally be a sad piece describing the loss of a loved one.
I liked it very much.
You play superbly, and clearly have loads of talent for composition too.
In terms of the recording - this is clear if it's turned up, but I think you need to normalize the music and possibly add some compression to bring out the dynamics of the instrument a little more.  But that's simply technical stuff that can be addressed any time - the music is lovely, and played excellently.
#5May 13th, 2008 · 01:55 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
19 posts
India
quite lovely.. theres a volume swell around the 1:15 mark.. but thats just the recording.  the playing is full of feeling. good job!
#6May 31st, 2008 · 11:13 PM
2 threads
6 posts
United States of America
Awesome!
Great job amigo!
An emotional piece to be sure, but it fails to evolve as a romantic piece would. It sounds like a very withdrawn Phillip Glass piece, and fails to deliver the passion I was expecting at the end.
Don't get me wrong, I could loop this track on my CD player and listen all day, but there is no distinct end. The end is there, but it needs to be more than a couple of beautiful notes, give it a conclusion, so people could imagine a fully developed story, going on in the background.

It was great, but the end was kind of a let down...
#7June 1st, 2008 · 08:53 AM
373 posts
China
It's beautiful to my ears...  Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee... I'm feeling it....

Hao!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.