#1May 5th, 2008 · 11:01 PM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Unhappy Waltz

This song is not in a battle

I'm rather unhappy right now. I'm in the middle of testing and I just learned that I was rejected from an internship that I had wanted to get very badly.

So I wrote this thing. It's rather catchy, I think. I was going to add vocals, but its in a difficult key for me.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 6th, 2008 · 02:11 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Sounding really good.......It's amazing what great things come out of feelings of despair, rejection or just being pissed off and fed up...Nirvana, Jim Morrison..the list goes on...Anyways I think this might actually be better as an instrumental track...it sets a very good mood and gives the listener multiple images and allows the listener to create their own story...Some lead tracks would be needed to give it some more depth but this is really awesome..seriously I think this is the best piece I've heard from you...could be because you made it personal in the intro but I'm really feeling it...great work!
#3May 7th, 2008 · 06:54 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey Theo..Sorry to hear that!!
I think if your into reading you should try reading the alchemist(If you haven't),its quite inspirational..Basically it talks about how the universe will conspire against our dreams strengthening our commitment to our goals and faith into the process....But it will let you get where you want to go at the end...Just hang in there and keep expressing your musical voice to heal your frustration's...You'll be fine..Remember Dory in The Finding  nemo??Just keep swimming ,just keep swimming...Anyways great track..Love the detailing on some of the snare work,sounded almost like you added some ghost notes in them..Good song structure too!
#4May 8th, 2008 · 10:47 AM
7 threads / 4 songs
32 posts
Netherlands
This is a nice track. For a instrumental piece it's a bit to homogenous in my opinion. Therefor there should be some contrast. I think vocals can work great with this.  I'm curious to hear whether or not you going to make the vocals.
#5May 8th, 2008 · 02:39 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
yes.. kewl..
it shows the feelings gone into it!!

bluey
#6May 9th, 2008 · 11:05 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
If at first you don't succeed try try try try try try again and again..... ditto several times!!!!!!!!!

Keep the goal in your mind and spirit alive.

Love the music, superb

Enter it in the battle!!!!

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 1:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.