#1May 4th, 2008 · 03:31 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Math is Confusing

This song is not in a battle

and I get bored.

edit: Just realized how really horrible this song is.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 4th, 2008 · 06:00 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
No worries man you got a voice that works well...I think you just need to work on your tunning,maybe some scale exercises matching up some chromatics on your guitar...It does sound like you were having fun though.....LOL...
Yeah math sucks!!!!
#3May 4th, 2008 · 10:57 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Not a great song. Good for a laugh though. It sounds like you went to a lot of work on this that probably could've been spent making math less confusing.

Don't knock math, the universe doesn't work well without it.
#4May 4th, 2008 · 11:37 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
Yes... musicians need to have fun and make jokes too :P   I can't say I didn't enjoy the song. It really is a lot of fun and with that purpose, it is sure a success. I like the concept. I cannot, however, put a high mark on it because of the same reasons the guys above explain.
As a former student of Physics, I find math interesting and very compatible with music....
Don't worry... I still like jokes about it.
Anyway, well done. Apart from rating, both your music and good sense of humor are welcome. Hope to hear more from you.
#5May 5th, 2008 · 07:02 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
I guess it comes down to what kind of music your into but for me i think this is wicked. I think "bad" songs have lots of credibility if thats what your trying to do. so much great music has come from lo-fi, pure, trippy creativity like this. case in point: Beck (one foot in the grave), Tall Dwarfs, Adam Green, Moldy Peaches, Early Modest Mouse, Pavement, Flaming lips stuff like that. Maybe the end product isn't what you intended but i think this is a gem. Keep it up man.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.