Do Not Clamp

This song is not in a battle

Do Not Clamp, Do Not Drop
written by James S. Iarocci
performed by Strepitus 6/15/05
James S. Iarocci - vocals, bass
Brian Fanelli - piano
John Neiss - drums

The title of this song was taken from the side of a cardboard box.  This song is meant to mean very little for to be open to interpretation.  If I do recall, I was not in the greatest of moods when I wrote the words.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 28th, 2005 · 04:31 AM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
Great jazz touch. The vox were a bit tough to make out. If you can find a way to brighten them. The drums were recorded with thought, and it shows. But they might need to be mixed a little more. . . though I am learning that I know less and less about that kind of thing.
#3July 31st, 2005 · 09:35 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
27 posts
United States of America
I like it, I think it is very well done. If I had money I would buy the CD.
I especially like the fact that there is no lead guitar, just drums, bass and piano. The vocals are perfect considering the lyrics and the feel of the music. (I'm used to listening to music that is hard to understand what they are saying, I've gotten good at it)
#4September 1st, 2005 · 09:50 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
nice.  drums give it a really frantic feel.  wish i could hear the lyrics (to me, thats a large part of any song).  great chord progression - you've avoided the standard choices without it sounding awkward and forced.  good job.
#5September 1st, 2005 · 10:17 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
i like it... but I can't understand the lyrics, and you said that it's not particularly open to interpretation... so I'd kinda like to be able to hear the lyrics so I can actually know what it's about...

sure I can guess by the feel of the song... but I'd still like to be able to understand the words... nice bass playing... is that you?
#6September 2nd, 2005 · 06:06 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United Kingdom
I love the intro, and the drums are good.

Im not sure about the vocals tho.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.