#1April 30th, 2008 · 01:20 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
Cooking up ya brain remix
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 3 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-05

Drum and Bass song im working on for a remix contest for www.back2you.co.uk of 4 heros cooking up ya brain. orginal song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4D7B6x26sI   because this is a contest i really wanna work on the song to get it the best it can be..which im still along from . please could you help me by providing feedback...every little bit will help. even if dnb is not your thing.... im sure you can still make suggestions on how to improve it and what parts u like/dislike.

cheers guys

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 1st, 2008 · 10:06 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
yes yes i was gonna send the e-mail i swear just been soso busy with work.... right onto the track... bass is phat as are the drums, love the scratching, drums need some variation... LEARN THE SLICER FOO! i dont see how you can master massive but not the slicer it's the easiest thing in the world! like the layerd amen helps mix it up abit got the break down, nice, like it with that violin sound... the subs awesome... subtle but nice, need more variation in the bass me thinks... the vocals remind me of our first puppetxeno remix haha imma need you to send me that drum loop likin the snare on it... yea good tune... dunno what else to ass the mix is quality... work on the ending as well... got a dj set at a club in bahrain as well... boh!
#3May 1st, 2008 · 10:27 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
p.s. kiss first place goodbye in the remix comp... view my soon to be entry nyah http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/6372.html muhahahahaha
#4May 1st, 2008 · 11:26 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
come on msn foo i'll send u the massive save
#5May 1st, 2008 · 01:03 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Nice! i love this track man.... there's only a couple of things i think could be done:

- Maybe a little more "dirtiness" to the drums
- Some pad somewhere?
#6May 1st, 2008 · 05:17 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Was commenting this afternoon on this but had to go, came back to it now and it's a page full..... and Devo says what I also had in mind, the SLICER, well! I didn't have exactly the Slicer in mind, but I do hear where it is needed!
At the descending end of that bass riff, starting at 1:01 for starters, once you've sussed that bit out to as it should be I think you'll naturally want to slice splice cut and kick up the whole song to smithereens any way!
I like this for what it is, but I hear a dire need for slicing it up into a different dimension!  
#7May 1st, 2008 · 07:54 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Everything is sounding sick through my headphones!!!  I won't add anymore to whats been said about mixing up the drums a bit.  Will be downloading this!

Kobeshi
#8May 1st, 2008 · 11:33 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
United States of America
Niicce job, it's DnB style I like it.  What do you use to make all this?  It sounds like the theme song from motor storm that car game on PS3.  Great work.

Dan-PotC
#9May 10th, 2008 · 07:38 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
That rubber bandy bass is f*cking with me! This is over the wall! Love the scratching! Bass could of used a few more notes in there to chop it up a bit.  Overall, cant complain! Sick, no doubt!
#10June 22nd, 2008 · 12:56 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Ok. Firstly this really isn't my style but the title drew me in and I'm glad I listened because it's sick. My only comment is that it gets a bit repetitive near the end. I'd consider doing some modulation there and just fucking with the tone of the main riff a little bit, might make things a bit more interesting towards the end. Great work. Keep it up.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:33 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.