#1April 22nd, 2008 · 03:45 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
Pressure

This song is not in a battle

Again used a few ready made samples but with a little help frm devo i managed 2 create the bass and a few other extras. Hav a listen tell me wat u think.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 22nd, 2008 · 04:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The samples go nice together.

Nice chage at 54secs

I recogise the drums, definatley sounds like Devo Drums.

The mix sounds a bit thin, drums or to the point the kick drum, unless you turn the volume up really loud.
It's probalby how you did the mix down? Try the mix down at low volume first then experiement to loud until you find a happy medium.

Cheers

Denis
#3April 22nd, 2008 · 07:21 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Very sweet groove Manizzle ethereal vocal sound ...gotta love em samples and oh yes here we go into archy synth double tempo , well put 2 gether ....indeed ya
#4April 23rd, 2008 · 12:50 AM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
diggin this. definitly a cool change of pace and mood at 51. it works as a neat contrast to the first part of the song. great work.
#5April 23rd, 2008 · 01:53 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Man... i love when bandamp gets all alectronic haha.

Nice D&B, as Denis said it lacks some good sub-bass and probably the mids are too much for this style. 

Everything else is great, and DnB has become one of my favourite genres these days.

My overall recomendation is to use a little variation from the mainstream stuff... this track sounds a little bit "standard" to my ears.  But that's an opinion only.

Truth is i enjoyed the song a lot, and yes, Devo's influence was there 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 6:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.