#1April 16th, 2008 · 06:51 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
74 posts
United States of America
Captain and the Behemoth

This song is not in a battle

Another trancish ambient song.

A lot of complicated parts and layers. Took me a while to get everything to flow together, etc.

Please rate!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 16th, 2008 · 11:30 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
14 posts
India
i suck at reviewing, anyhoooo here we go

ok now!! there is some heavy layering which makes the sounds more interesting, and good choice of sounds, matches perfectly with the beat which too is very good, i liked all the segments of this song, except for the one starting at 1:25, i think that wasn't necessary there, it somewhat disrupted the flow of music, other than that everything else is fine and going with the flow,

i liked how you changed the beat at the last moment, it was perfect and you know what the melody accompanying it was just awesome, i think if you work on it seperately, you could come up with a great sounding dance track, seriously

overall a nice track i'd rate this  4/5  keep it trancing 
#3April 17th, 2008 · 01:15 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
I have really enjoyed all your stuff so far man...as always sounds really good and great production overall man
#4April 19th, 2008 · 12:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Some hard work gone into the arrangement for sure.

The only thing I would say is most of the changes come too sudden[this is probably why you had a problem with the flow], if you perhaps lead into the next part [hope that makes sence], or just let the rhythm run for a few bars. The bass drum sounds weak, not enough punch or bass in it. The other sounds are great they go well together.

Overal a great arrangement and choice of sounds.

Cheers

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:13 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.