#1April 16th, 2008 · 11:01 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
Flow

This song is not in a battle

Hey, i pretty much built up this tune by putting together numerous samples on fruit loops. Hav a listen folks. this is my first so go easy on me lol.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 16th, 2008 · 04:28 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Man...
Love the bass and beats but HATE PIANO! hehe.  So, what can i say? Strings need a bit of eq'ing i think, but sound good as they're.

Overall, i think the song needs a strory.  Start somewhere, go somewhere.  But you've done quite an interesting texture that i hope you'll develope into something great, cause it has potential.

So, wellcome to the amp!
#3April 17th, 2008 · 01:18 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
welcome to the amp man....this sounds really good....some minor level probs but its cool i like the synth sounds man there really melodic.the bass slams.
#4April 17th, 2008 · 07:42 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
74 posts
United States of America
Strings and pads definitely need some equalizing. FL 7 has a great built in program for that.

But it sounds so bland. Needs some texture, and like aetheris said, a story.

I like the cello at the end. Good bass, nice beat too.
#5April 19th, 2008 · 12:09 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Well this is great for your first attempts. I love the Drum and bass, they cut through great.

Emmm.. lets see, I would perhaps pan the stringed lead in the middle and piano out, or simply swap them around.

If you add some vox to this, you will have your story.

Welcome, keep 'em coming.

Cheers

Denis
#6April 19th, 2008 · 08:12 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
44 posts
United States of America
I don't dislike the piano.

I think this sounds pretty great.

A-
#7April 20th, 2008 · 07:47 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
The piano certainly adds a certain vibe to the song thats quite unique.  Needs some work with equalizing - bass is coming through incredibly strong through my headphones at the minute.  Really liking the idea for this song though...take it and run!  Would love to see what you can do playing around a bit more with this.

Kobeshi
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 4:03 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.