1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
Morocco
Block 5 For Life
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 4 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-05

hi
my aka is KIBLA and i'm from SOULJA UNIT PRODUCTION (www.myspace.com/suprod) and it's my first participation here and this beat i made it for my block koz i spent my life in this block ^^

°° Sorry For My Bad Englsih °°

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 12th, 2008 · 01:14 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
Morocco
I don't know if i'm allowed to post like this beats koz i'm a new here and i don't know the rules to poste a song
and sorry for my bad english
#3April 12th, 2008 · 03:14 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Hey Kibla,

Wellcome to the amp.

It's a cool beat but i think it lacks a nice snare sound somewhere.  The  bass drum could also be better if a little bit more compressed.  Right now it's sounding floppy on my speakers. Also it would be nice to hear more variation to the drums.

As for the lead, i like it a lot, just add some filter to control cutoff and frequency.  This will result in a more dynamic sound.

Of course, it would be nice to hear the vocals, if you're planing to add some.

>Hope any of this helps 
#4April 12th, 2008 · 03:55 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
welcome Kibla,

nice groove bit repetitive. but hey my english isn't even better.
record quality is very good and I like the sliding synth sound.
#5April 12th, 2008 · 06:34 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Good call aetheris "floppy on my speakers"......exactly !
And it does go on a bit dude! You could call it "Block 5 for ages" !!?
It's an excellent base to work on, but you should layer some vocals on top and more things going on , I think if you made it more 'interesting' it would be!

As for the rules for posting songs, I think you're following them to a T , you've commented 3 times , you've uploaded a song.....quite simple.
The next rule is the rule of 'comments', which you get from others.......who are them selves posting songs,
and this is my comment to you.......make this more interesting and 'personal' and you may post it again, I'd love to hear it.
Welcome in deed to bandAmp , if you go looking around you'll find lots of different types of music and lots of very good advice. If you want to make something of it , you can here! 
#6April 13th, 2008 · 03:29 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Welcome Kilba,

I agree with everything said so far, although I don't know what a filter cut-off is, mentioned by 'aetheris' [unless it's to increase your nicotine content, thus giving a chill factor to let your creative juices flow...LOL]

Seriously, this is a Base to work from, so do what every inspires you, change the lead instrument and some effects, etc etc What inspired you in the block you live to write this song??... perhaps you can write a few lyrics to that, and get someone of if not yourself to sing it, you couild always collaborate with anyone here on the AMP

Is the beat a Moroccon Rhythm?

Cheers

Denis
#7April 13th, 2008 · 12:26 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
Morocco
First i wanna realy give a big tnx to : aetheris , TritonKeyboarder , kings , Denis for your comments i appreciate ^^ and for the AMP site i was looking for a site to host my MP3 and when i took a ride here and heared a different music i thought i can realy find some professional advices form you
and for the beat i think the probleme is my headphone koz my speaker is in K.O xD and i think i need to remake it and for the lyrics our language (Moroccan Arabic) it's hard to understand^^ it but is there's someone who wanna use this beat i'll be very glad^^
tnx again for all^^
PEACE n LOVE
#8April 13th, 2008 · 08:21 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I like the feel on the track...I agree with changing things a bit but as you mentioned it all the depends on the vocal melody context...In any case would like to hear a complete version to take away from the repetitive pattern maybe even ad some more bass sequencing to it to expand the range of frequencies a little more .
Welcome to the amp!!!
#9April 20th, 2008 · 11:05 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
Well, almost all is said.
It does sound very good and as the guys say, it could be used as a base for something you develop later on. That's right. I realize you may not want to add voice to it, as maybe the beat is just supposed not to have lyrics... that only depends on your personal push to make the song and on your likes. On the other hand, although you'll hear lots of songs in English here, there's no problem if you want to post (the song)* in a different language, I think.... IS IT, GUYS?...  It'd plus be extremely interesting!     And I do understand the guys wanting to hear your voice as they ask the same from me. It's like we all feel we know one another on the site when we hear the voice.
Welcome!

Note*: The forum and comment text posts do go in English, of course.
#10April 21st, 2008 · 12:53 AM
2 posts
United States of America
#11May 1st, 2008 · 04:03 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is a very classy first song post... it's not my favourite genre, but no matter, there was still enough going on for me to enjoy listening.
In terms of the music - others have said it, and I have to agree, just a bit too repetitive.  I was waiting for something to change, and it never happened.  Vocals would probably help in this area - the language should be what ever comes naturally; nobody here knocks back a song just because it's not in English..... in fact, often I find it lifts a song having different intonation that another language naturally brings.
#12May 13th, 2008 · 05:19 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
Wow you sure know what your doing with your shit man. This needs a few finishing touches and a vocal track and you've got it.
#13May 13th, 2008 · 06:03 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Block 5 For Life
wellcome ........... and a big smile

great first trak ......... well done

more please.........

the fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:53 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.