#1April 10th, 2008 · 02:29 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
pndc - thepussysaint

This song is not in a battle

guys,
i really need your oppinion on this one. it's not my primary style (you could try to listen other songs on this page) but i was angry, desperate and really pissed off. so, quite louder tune but i think it works (well... it's always better to create angry tune than to fight with people).

so, be my guest, try this one!

http://www.myspace.com/pndc

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 11th, 2008 · 03:38 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is the first of yours I've listened to.
A nasty bit of cyber punk! Like it alot!

I thought it all sounded really pro but for the 'boom clap' all the way through, especially the 'clap' , it kind of 'brings it down' to a "made in FL" level. Even if you did use FL, without the 'clap' I would have been completely convinced of the pro sound.
I'm off to listen to more.....

#3April 12th, 2008 · 10:00 AM
373 posts
China
This is also the first piece I've listened to of yours and it's cool to listen to something completely different... you say it's not your main style than more kudos for making something like this... I'm not one for the technical process here but the energy and vibe is there for sure... could it use more?  Sure... But pretty good so far...

Bu Cuo!
#4April 13th, 2008 · 09:38 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I definately like vocals like that, but I have to agree with kings about the sounds, too midi like. I think using a fat compression over the entire mix can give it more punch in all, make it sound really fat and angry. Yep I do like the style a lot, definately something I'd listen to.

I like lots of effect.. so spice up the mix a bit and then it would be top marks for ya.
#5April 14th, 2008 · 04:14 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
really crazy sonic sound your experimenting with. not necessarily something i'd normally listen to but creative and original in itself. good work man. kind of industrial/hard rock/electro sound. i always enjoy it when people bend genres. like the tripped slide guitar as well.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 2:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.