1 2
#16July 30th, 2005 · 11:45 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
This is awesome!  Great lead guitar and beautiful flanged vocals.  Love your disonance and transitions back and forth from clean to distorted.  Unique drumming as well!  You rule!  Great recording too, but maybe turn the vox up a notch as others have said.
#17April 7th, 2006 · 03:17 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Had to listen to this after I'd heard the Mom song....... this one also kicks ass!!

You are one seriously good singer - and the construction, recording, and instrumental blend is excellent.

I now have to listen to your Marula stuff to compare!

#18April 9th, 2006 · 04:21 PM
4 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
Canada
Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments!  They really mean a lot.

Marg
#19April 15th, 2006 · 07:41 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Smellycat? More a fragrant feline after listening to this speaker stroker...it oozes ooze and sent me into deep thoughts about sinking higher....lovely lovely lovely.
   your voice tempts me to send you a first class retun ticket...destination....in frount of my microphone....god if only....anyway....i guess you could say i was very impressed....indeed.
#20May 7th, 2006 · 06:48 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Love the intro. Nice voice, a little quiet over the guitar though. Freaky harmony. I think you need to either turn the volume down on everything else or turn the volume up on the vocals, it'd be nice to hear some more bass too. Still, good song. Trippy.
#21June 1st, 2006 · 09:10 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
I like this, has an evenessence. Ya the vox can come out in the mix a bit, but I really like the arrangement, good job. I can also hear that portisehead comment, but you are unique I like it a lot! Hope to hear more! 
#22January 5th, 2008 · 12:41 AM
89 posts
Canada
Love the feel of this track, just think it's insane.  My kinda music though:  anything that makes you want to sit in a dark room swaying side to side in a trance-like state.  The sound is mixed well, save for the vocals (redundant!!! but I had to mention it lol) and you should remind your friend that this is not actually Meshuggah lol.  I'm new here, to this site and to the practicing artist side of music, but not unlike most people on this site I have been addicted to the stuff since I was a wee li'l kid and I can say honestly that this song strikes a chord, the layout simply works, and I belive it is on a level that much of the music released can only strive futally to attain.

This is kind of intimidating ha ha ha, I have been on this site for about two hours and aside from listening to this song an almost embarrasing amount I have heard quite a few others.  This song easily tops my list so far, so good job, scare the crap outta the new kid...

Uh, that was long, my bad lol.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.