#1April 8th, 2008 · 04:55 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Love Nature
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 8 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-04

A little melody to thank the wonders of nature.

Bless

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 8th, 2008 · 05:44 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Just beautiful Denis love the intro and that chord progression is sweet specially the change with the more melancholic feel...Is this with the new Toy??
#3April 8th, 2008 · 07:36 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
mmmmmm.......................refreshing.......................
#4April 9th, 2008 · 02:57 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Just beautiful Denis love the intro and that chord progression is sweet specially the change with the more melancholic feel...Is this with the new Toy??

Yes this was recorded with my new ART MPA GOLD mic preamp, I'm really pleased with it so far. I put everything through it except the birdies.

Cheers

Denis
#5April 13th, 2008 · 12:43 AM
21 threads / 16 songs
49 posts
Peru
now lets swim in the pool and drink some wine
#6April 14th, 2008 · 05:44 AM
5 threads / 2 songs
51 posts
India
i love this track..
straight to my playlist!!
#7April 14th, 2008 · 12:42 PM
pretty
this is very beautiful! Loved the sounds from nature in the intro, and thats amazing acoustic work! so melodic, and the feel of your chord progression was great!
#8April 14th, 2008 · 01:15 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Guitar sounds truly amazing on this - quite the toy you've bought!  Quite a new age sound you've created by adding the synth behind everything.  Would be interested to hear the guitar solo or maybe with something else backing it.  Saying that the synth works very well at creating a nice chilled out feel to everything.

Great tune and beautiful guitar playing.

Rated,
Kobeshi
#9April 15th, 2008 · 10:09 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
The combination of the synth and guitar, to my mind, is what makes the song sound like it is. I agree with Kobeshi that it makes one wonder how the guitar part would sound separated, but still I believe the two together make the hit and it is awesome. What I personally like the most is what Marino first pointed out: the chord progression. It is very elaborate and emotive.
The birdies are essential to the concept and succeed to transmit it. In the parts where the chords become more intricate, they fade out, to guide the listener to put more attention to the progression in such passages. Very neat.
Excelent one. Congratulations!
#10April 17th, 2008 · 04:22 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
  Beautiful Sadness...very powerful emotions...perfect for a movie score.I think with the right Spanish female vox on this I would be sobbing like a little girl...Yeah I said it! Got a problem? LMAO
#11April 17th, 2008 · 06:08 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Love Nature
this is very nice guitaring ........... well done
crit ....... if u want it ......
the holding chord synth is a bit boring

but this over weighed by lovely guitar and sympathetic rhythm

some banging bangles/bracelets or something in there too

i did a birds song too ages ago
http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/3292.html

not as smooth as this though

lol

kersplash

the fish
#12April 19th, 2008 · 04:31 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
Very nice composition
I love suspended chords ahhh relaxing
#13April 19th, 2008 · 07:29 PM
12 threads / 7 songs
45 posts
United Kingdom
Guitar sounds very clear. A nice pre-amp. I think the syths are a bit forward in the mix. My friend produced a song for my friends' acoustic band, and it has synths, but quiet, and holding the song up. Works well.

I'm listening through headphones, and the synths, rhythm guitar and lead guitar, are all fighting for pride of place here. Make the lead a bit more prominent.

Nice chord changed. Not too sure about the tambourine. Maybe needs some thick bass, to give it some oomph.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 2:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.