#1April 8th, 2008 · 06:34 AM
5 threads / 2 songs
51 posts
India
Ori-G-Nal
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 4 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-05

The music is like the one of my other song.. but i took to the next level.. trying my level best to make a great sound track.. used various instruments.. and hope the composition and the arrangement is like by all! Do criticize..

thanks..

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 10th, 2008 · 08:12 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very solid mix..not crazy about the the kinda synthetic oboe sound but other than that many good things happening here...Yea this is good....At 1 45 the cut in was a bit drastic and felt of centered from the context.The 239 was a bit better...Anyways good job!
#3May 1st, 2008 · 04:20 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Mix wise this is clear, and well balanced - it doesn't really float my boat though! 
There's not enough going on to keep me interested, and it doesn't stand out from other electronic compositions I've heard.
#4May 23rd, 2008 · 07:57 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
the mix stands up could go some lyrics vocal ambient texture tho.
Foundation for some thing here good work
#5May 23rd, 2008 · 08:17 PM
373 posts
China
The mix is decent... sounds like it could use more... don't really like that midi sounding instrument...

Yi Ban Ban
#6May 26th, 2008 · 03:18 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Have to agree with the midi like playing on this one...  Try using some portamento.. that is to say, let the notes glide from one to the next just a bit to make it sound more humanized.. another trick is to play with the velocities (or volume) of each note in the loop.. that way it sounds like the keys are being struck differently.. and less like its being played by a super accurate perfectly timed machine.  The mix is pretty crystal.. Your lows are just a tad muddy in places.. Love the breakdown at around 2:35... overall not bad.. Throw some lyrics over this one and fix the few minor issues and this works!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.