#1April 6th, 2008 · 04:05 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
Broken Roses/No vocs/roug

This song is not in a battle

This is what I'm working on right now...Its just the music no vocals yet.I just wanted to see what you guys thought...some suggestions on the music before I add my crappy vocals..My wife who is an awesome singing with tons of expierience is dying to sing on something so I may let her have this one...I just would liek some advice on many places...do the guitar melodies work...should I keep the dual melody part before the solo in or just make it 1 guitar? does the acoustic sound stupid(its the first time I've ever tried an acoustic in one of my songs)...just let me know I'm open to suggestions totally on this one....I will replace it with the final version when I get it done...just need all your help!!!!

Thanks (especially marino) for all your help so far.this is by far the coolest site for home studio nerds liek me....

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 6th, 2008 · 05:48 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
To my ears the chorus and reverb on the acoustic is just a bit too much, need to raise the treble too in the acoustic just a bit, pan it about 9 - 3, I find this works well with all my songs.

Guitar melodies sound OK. The drums need a bit of warmth, bass drum sounds week, can you put it through an analoge mixer, or tube preamp??

The electric guitar is great, superb solo, definatly keep that!!!!!!

Look forward to hearing the vox version

Cheers

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:42 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.