#1March 30th, 2008 · 11:17 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Diss One

This song is not in a battle

While I am working on a few things, I was playing around with some of my loops and samples.. and came up with this little ditty... I hope you enjoy it.... 

PS There is a reason some of the sounds don't mesh well in a few places...  some of it was on purpose, some was a glitch in the mp3 conversion, and I couldn't get it to quit doing it.. Then I lost the dam project, so I can't fix it, without building it all over again... which I really don't feel like right now.. hehe...  So anyway... Hope you like it anyway...

JimK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 31st, 2008 · 07:58 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Hey man,
 This is pretty damn good. Absolutely love the bass and funky guitar parts. Its well played and well put together. I didnt notice any glitches until near the end from 2.43 onwards. Otherwise brilliant

Ian
#3March 31st, 2008 · 10:56 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
diss one
SirBorris wrote…
Hey man,
 This is pretty damn good. Absolutely love the bass and funky guitar parts. Its well played and well put together. I didnt notice any glitches until near the end from 2.43 onwards. Otherwise brilliant

Ian

Hey, thanks!!   Yeah, that was the mp3 glitching I was refferring to.. glad to see the rest isn't as bad as I thought it was... 
#4April 1st, 2008 · 01:27 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Dude this is great!!!!!You know I'm big fan of this stuff and you gave it to me right where I like!!!!!Awesome job in putting it together!!!!It grooves!!!!!I like that break at the 2 00 or so mark!!Yes I hear if jumps a bit in some parts at the end but it real well put together still!!!

Great job!!!
#5April 6th, 2008 · 03:37 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
very interesting man!!! as with all your tunes....alot going on...as always great production.I liek the guitar tones alot man when it has the delay (or whatever) effect on it
#6July 9th, 2010 · 02:57 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
JIIIIIIM
Where have you been?
Your Noodleness has most certainly been missed at the Amp.

A VERY happy birthday wherever you are these days.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:30 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.