#1March 30th, 2008 · 11:08 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
pndc - fading away

This song is not in a battle

this is titled song for "fading away" album" it's dedicated to spaghetti western movies...

"... The superbly up tempo heart pounding ‘fading away’ with its flotillas of terrain cruising riffs, pulse setting atmospherics and string corteges is a binary collision of DDDBMT’s ‘legend of xanadu’ relocated on some barren and sun parched landscapes with Moricone choreographing a scene stealing fight finale". (The Sunday Experience)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 30th, 2008 · 12:22 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: pndc - fading away
hey this is nice .........
a great composition ..........loops and fx
it sounds a bit flat in the mix..............
the whole thing could do with  accents in the treble and ass .sorry bass needs a bit more edge

i vote high....... well done

the fish
#3March 30th, 2008 · 12:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I agree with Swordy nice composition...many nice layers going on...General mix is pretty good.Great pad string layout!The crashing glass  got a bit distracting in the build release...Should have kept going with the flanged guitar at the end it was sounding good!
#4March 31st, 2008 · 02:28 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
This is pro stuff - Do you have an album out, seriously. I feel this is a demo cut judging by the way it ends??

This has been very well produced, arranged and performed.

Can you sing?

Rated

Denis
#5March 31st, 2008 · 08:51 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hmm
Really wild....  Very intriguing....  Allot of spaghetti western influenced songs up in the past year...  This is not the least of them....  Very well put together....  Extremely pro stuff here...  nothing to complain about really... except for the fact that I have only just listened to you for the first time...  I have been so busy as of late, I haven;t had any time for listening... But now that I am making some time, I am glad I chose your song...  Wonderful!

JimK
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.