#1March 30th, 2008 · 12:07 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Walkin the Floor IDEA

This song is not in a battle

Here is a little piece I am kicking around right now...  This is just a taste of it...  Not real sure where to go with this....  This is about all I have...  I kind of hit a rut with it... perhaps someone can come up with some ideas?  Would love to hear it... maybe a collab of sorts??

Anyway, listen and let me know.... thanks..

JimK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 30th, 2008 · 12:28 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
hmmm,..... I think I have heard this before......I am sure I have,.... I think it might need
to be longer and more words in it.......yea that's it! 

-NT4M
#3March 30th, 2008 · 12:28 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i liked it right there at the end as you played a little harder on the strings--- i felt like it could make a slight key change and play higher in order to move into another section..... not really sure where you'd go with it, but hey.. usually when I hit that sort of spot in my songs (just 'bout all of them) I take a break for a few days, and then some little melody or riff will come to my head and I can try to mold into something useable   maybe some new melody will suddenly grace your imagination soon, one that you can append to the end of this!
#4March 30th, 2008 · 12:29 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
BLAHST.  that's the second time someone's posted at the very same minute as myself, stealing away the first comment 

haha, not really.  ... i'm off to bed, have a great night, everyone where it's nighttime right now!
#5March 30th, 2008 · 09:16 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Ok, after this bit, a blues drum beat and bass line, start singing at the top of your range.
Or you could have an ambient sort of feel to give the impression your walking in outer space totaly lost,
Hmm that's it for now.

Denis
#6March 30th, 2008 · 11:02 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
the theme is ok. try with some filter for voice and simple rhythm machine and maybe real bass guitar. anyway, quite good start. after few takes you'll know what to do.

all the best!
#7March 30th, 2008 · 12:25 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Walkin the Floor IDEA
KING NOODLE...........
yOUr mAjESTY .........
Its a noodle............
next step ........ give it legs ..... to keep on walkin.haHa

sIR notalot
#8April 19th, 2008 · 12:36 PM
3 posts
United States of America
That is a great beginning, it needs to go somewhere unexpected I think. Keep pushing forward. I have so many bit of songs like yours, maybe we could put them together!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 2:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.