Four minutes...fl studio

This song is not in a battle

2 in loops and then two for one guitar test take lok=l

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 27th, 2008 · 06:45 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
nice experimental test...Good ideas in random feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm liking this keep at it!!!
#3March 27th, 2008 · 07:46 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
I was really just trying to see if I could make a human sounding drum beat... but the original kick and snare aren' drum sounds so I made them alternating decending triads, and then actually found a set of real sound drums that I liked... but it sounded thin so I added the two vocal sounds, and then a third but you can't tell its  a vocal becauseI did the decending triad pattern with it, lol

I just added the guitar because it was the same 5-10 seconds looped for 3 minutes lol
#4March 28th, 2008 · 09:48 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
maybe the drums are a bit overruling to everything else.,
i like that little high voice(?)  a lot, also the 'chorus' sound is nice.., when gtr comes in is good,
but to me the soloing part is really out of place (in this way)
i think this could go very well into a more song like piece
nice experiment indeed
#5March 28th, 2008 · 07:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Interesting rhythm you got going, I sort of feel an indian tribal thingy.

Yeah something to work on for sure.

Denis
#6March 28th, 2008 · 09:54 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Four minutes...fl studio
a bit of a tub thumper rhythm to land on..........
do i hear some guitar improvisation ............... yes thats sweet
look at the balance between wot u play and the fl track
it will come with practise

perhaps your guitar sounds to the front when u mix???

enjoy experimenting

fish
#7March 29th, 2008 · 01:27 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
yeah, i'd definitely put the guitar a little more up front.

I really like the guitar at 1:30. somehow the bending notes strike some nostalgic memory... same at 2:30.  If I had to pick a single spot where the guitar matches the feel of the track, it'd be at that 1:30 mark.  I love it.

props to you for accomplishing something in FL.  I still suck at FL beyond reason.  I'm interested in experiementing, but my experiements never feel useable :P

がんばってよ!
#8March 29th, 2008 · 02:36 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
The drums too much all the way through. It breaks at 1:50 (and before) to only the drum and the Aaa and it sounds cool.
I would have liked to have heard more of the guitar loop, it sounded simply sweet and soft.....just the drum thumps all over it.
#9March 29th, 2008 · 08:16 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
he mate. good use of fl!

check my stuff. almost everything is worked in fl studio.
#10March 31st, 2008 · 02:11 AM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
If you mean breaks in guitar I understand you.. but if you mean breaks in the loop.. the guitar after the first break is the same 8 bars looped strike for strike.

The guitar isn't generated fl studio, its recorded live over the mic with the beats... I guess next tiem I fl studio I'll turn down my volume on the speakers.

-

Its funny one person didn't like the lead style guitar work when I did it, another person did. NEATO
#11March 31st, 2008 · 11:26 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
haha.. that's why i can never *really* be mad when somebody says my song is crap, because what one person says or thinks can be a world apart from when the rest of people think.  You just have to find the right crowd   that's the key to having people like you :P
#12March 31st, 2008 · 08:58 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
huh
My son,

I am very disappointed in you.... I thought you said you stopped taking dope..  It's rotting your brain...

heheheheheehhehehehehehehehehe  

Seriously though, very cool exspearamint, as Marino stated... BTW, I love spearmint.. It's my fav... (Don't you hate that? fav. bleh..  what the ****)  oh, wait, where was I? umm..  yeah, back to this crap, err, I mean this umm. dang where was I?  Oh yeah, this song is excellent... I love the horns.. what? there isn't any horns?  hold on, let me listen again.... 

(Listening)..

Ok...  He this is a great expearmint, like Marino said.. BTW, I love spearmint.. It's my-- what? I already said that... oh.. ok...  well, I guess that's all I have to say then...  L8rs..(Don't you hate that? L8rs. bleh.. what the he**)...

P.S. Kids, don't do drugs...
#13April 1st, 2008 · 01:39 AM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
lol jim I think you need to read the guilde to writing critiques again...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 6:33 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.