#1March 24th, 2008 · 06:11 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
Feel My pain

This song is not in a battle

I just finished a few tunes tonight I am really excited about them.This is the best stuff I've ever did so far both musically and producingI know their still rough and need more fine tuning but I like to share one with you guys.Thanks for all the advice.you guys are the best

randy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 24th, 2008 · 10:07 AM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
I wish I knew how to do those cool pinch things.

Awesome guitar work, however, the drums can get terribly out of time. You really ought to have sequenced the drums first and recorded everything else afterwards. Your vocals have potential, but you need to work on staying in tune. It sounds like you're backing away from the mic during the verses.

I really like the sound of chorus.
#3March 24th, 2008 · 10:48 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
I ditto everything theotherguy said, brilliant guitar playing. kick ass solo. keep going cos its got loads of potential.

Ian
#4March 24th, 2008 · 11:37 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
rockin dude!
hey i have all that (drum)timing probs too and i dont even play as good as you lol

why dont you try singing along when you practis scales, gets your voice trained and it will sound so much better
(i should do that more often too though)

you know how to make things sound good, neat producing
#5April 3rd, 2008 · 01:10 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
thanks for the comments...I forgot to add compression to the vocals before I posted it(!!!!).I sounds better now,everything isn;t so spikey at times. That was more or less a rough rough mix.thnaks though for the comments
#6April 3rd, 2008 · 01:14 AM
7 threads / 6 songs
20 posts
United States of America
Nice guitar..
#7April 6th, 2008 · 12:38 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Woa nice guitar tone again!!!Black label society!!!!This sounds like Zakk good to hear the influence!!!!Man the drum are bit off but is still a really good song..Hope you can resolve the drum issues soon..Ill sound super solid once you do...Sounds like your voice fades in and out a bit! Are you moving away from the mic as you sing?
Anyways good job!
#8April 6th, 2008 · 12:45 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
thanks as always marino....yeah I hate singling and I'm really emabarrased about my voice....but It sound salot better now after I added soem compression ,kinda makes everything equal....Thanks about the zakk comments...i liek him alot....Its kinda a bummer though casue although he is my fav guitarist I wish it wasn;t so obvious...I like other guys alot liek steve gaines and neil young alot too but I just liek alot of the things zakk does...I think alot of my leads are starting to sound more rhoadsish. I got out my ozzy songbook and really sat and learned alot of the crap the right way and its really influenceing my leads in a rhoads way ,which is cool.

thanks again
#9November 17th, 2010 · 04:53 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Now this is my type of music. Fantastic guitar playing. It's similar to my stuff but I'm a bit faster in my tunes
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.