6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
United Arab Emirates
Punishment
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 11 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-04

Hi  all,

This one is wierd.really wierd.and maybe even approaching graphic, But i guess its what im feeling these day's. one of those days when nothing just seems to work out. Anyways let me speak through my music.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 23rd, 2008 · 03:28 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
United Arab Emirates
Oh and of course, do comment and if you really like it, vote as well.. Now i feel I overdid the audio clips. Anyways let me know what you think
#3March 23rd, 2008 · 11:25 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man pretty creative....Good music talk..dark and depressed...The sound clips are very theatrical...Nice concept,good quality production too....You did fine I think!!!
#4March 24th, 2008 · 10:40 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
yeah, i like your creativity. jeez, those sound clips are kinda creepy. they certainly get across the emotion, but imho they could be slightly queiter cos they overpower the music in some places. The music has a great dark atmosphere. The piano sounds good, but maybe a bit unnaturally tight.

good show

Ian
#5March 29th, 2008 · 01:55 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
i dunno, SirBorris, i like the piano sound.  something about it makes me think about some scary haunted building... maybe it's my 8-bit video game exposure that makes me like the way digitalised instruments sound sometimes    i'd place the digital instruments at around the playstation era though :P

the sound clips were quite loud, and i found myself having to turn it down a bit for the sake of not making the others in the house what the heck i'm listening to, with people screaming and getting eaten alive   

I like it though!  I browsed to this via the page for the songs listed in this month's battle. I'll be sure to vote.

Tim
#6April 12th, 2008 · 05:54 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Breaking up from a relationship always stirs up great emotion, so good that you were able channel it with this song.

You've done a great job.

Rated

Denis
#7April 12th, 2008 · 06:02 AM
5 threads / 2 songs
51 posts
India
hmm..
starting was too good..
ya man you really brought out the pain of the break up here..
i could feel it..!!

at the end the vocals were a bit over done..
but liked it overall..

good work..
and hope you pass this phase soon!!
#8April 16th, 2008 · 06:15 PM
2 posts
United States of America
wow
that is one of the best songs i heard on this website it is very dark and depreessed i give u a thumbs up
#9April 16th, 2008 · 06:23 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Jesus! what a therapy session for you eh? Great stuff..yes the samples are too loud and bit over the top sometimes..esp the repeated frantic whipping..that's definitely very video-game esque
#10April 19th, 2008 · 04:39 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
You have a talent for crafting up this song with such a very specific feeling. It conveys exactly what you want. I give it an A-.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:15 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.