#1March 23rd, 2008 · 11:48 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Heard you leaving
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 10 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-04

Old song I wrote, without drums, if somebody has a wish to make them I would be very grateful:-), but I think this song is also good without them.
Just put your comments.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 23rd, 2008 · 01:06 PM
190 threads / 27 songs
2,836 posts
Germany
what about an organ?
#3March 24th, 2008 · 08:11 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Organ could do a good job in this song!
#4March 29th, 2008 · 02:05 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
well certainly you've got a good sense of songwriting-- i wasn't expecting vocals to come in like that. I figured it'd be an instrumental track  

yeh, drums are great things, but i (of all songwriters who don't have drums!) can appreciate this track just fine without any percussion.  I feel like i'm in a late night, meagerly populated, club with a small band on stage.  It feels great!  Something that you can just take in without needing to do much mental processing.  There's nothing hidden in the music, I guess is the best way to say it.  It's all right there in front of your ears.

I also like the outro chord.  feels perfect for the song

saw this because of the "songs in the battle" page.  I'll be sure to rate 
#5April 3rd, 2008 · 01:23 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
91 posts
Argentina
I think the song is very good as it is. Should it have drums, the best would be something very soft.... uhm... I don't know the name of the percussion instruments in English to detail it, but you sure get my point. An organ?  Yes, I believe it'd give it a very interesting touch. Still, it'd be a different version. The feeling would point, I think, in another direction. I'm better at piano, than keyboards.... I should listen to the result to know, but it'd sure be good.
As it is, as I told you, it's great. I just relaxed in front of the computer and closed my eyes... great feeling. Congratulations!  Highscored!
#6April 12th, 2008 · 05:55 AM
5 threads / 2 songs
51 posts
India
great melody..
yeah the song is good enough in itself..
no need for anything..
great voice and sound quality..

loved it..!!

got my vote!!
#7April 12th, 2008 · 06:00 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,396 posts
United Kingdom
Like it as it is too, no harm in trying out hammond organ and some blusey drums and bass. Could start it off no drum etc and build it up slowly??

Lovely lead guitar, love the tone [sounds like a semi acoustic]

Rated

Denis
#8April 12th, 2008 · 06:51 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
What a chilled out tune!  TLS summed it up pretty well - didnt expect the vocals either.   Organ or drums would take this song in a very different direction for sure...so keep this copy of it but i'd be interested to hear what the others sounded like.  If I had more time myself i'd be tempted to have a go at it. 

Rated,
Kobeshi
#9April 19th, 2008 · 04:42 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
I love the music. A++. A perfectly executed amazing jam. Nice vocal quality that fits well.

However, to be frank, the lyrics don't fit in my mind at all with the music. At all. And that kills it.
#10March 3rd, 2009 · 05:25 PM
3 posts
Canada
Noice
It was very well put together.
I just find the beginning to be
a tad bit boring.
Pce.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: September 22nd, 2024 · 8:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.