#1March 18th, 2008 · 01:38 AM
12 threads / 7 songs
46 posts
United States of America
Boxed In

This song is not in a battle

Long long long flippin time. This is basically how I've been feeling. The stress and despair is felt and heard in my strained vocals. I'm not defending it, being poor quality as it is noted anyway, or what have you. This is just  how sometimes people make me feel these days. Nothing personal to anyone here. Just venting...    

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 18th, 2008 · 07:13 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
wouldn't that flanging/phaser thing be nicer when added to the acoustic?
first thing that came up when listening, sometimes it works so well, other moments it distorts and distracts me from what is otherwise a great track, i really like your voice! melody is fine!

would be nice to get this into a better production, might be able to help out if you'd like...
if you have separate tracks from this?
#3March 20th, 2008 · 05:25 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
sounds cool.I really can't hear it too well.is it my computer? the vocals are really good!!! alot of emotion
#4March 21st, 2008 · 08:28 PM
12 threads / 7 songs
46 posts
United States of America
Sound
Sorry for the reduction of the guitar and the distortion.  I was recording late AM and didn't want to wake the entire household at 1 am.  The guitar was laid first as is with the built in mic, so that in itself is pretty raw. Looking for a more weird sound I simply added the synthesizer effects over the track. Not as effective as I wanted in my head, but that's what happens when you're just musically doodling. I find that I've been using this as just a springboard for feedback but never yet have laid a solid tune since being a member.

And thanks. You're too kind in regards to the praise of my vocals. Again, the magic of computers and their effects.  Giving away my secrets: ambient vocals on built in mic...

Anyway thanks all to those who have so far posted. Look forward to more
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.