#1March 16th, 2008 · 06:14 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
83 posts
Venezuela
Natural Fallout - Demo

This song is not in a battle

Demo of my project, this song is being recorded in a studio with my band and will be publishing the album hopefully soon. Purely instrumental the singer didn't record in the demo, the guitar solo is missing also. This demo everything except the keyboard is sequenced.

Genre: Fusion/Progressive/Metal

Enjoy...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 16th, 2008 · 11:12 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Dream Theater!!!
Nice man!!!Really love the arrangements...Found the drums a bit buried!!!!!The composition is real awesome...Hopefully will get to hear a final soon!!!!!love the 220 change!!!
Super!!!!!!!
#3March 17th, 2008 · 12:53 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
70 posts
United States of America
I have to agree with marino it does souns a bit like DT.but its really good.the keyboards are amazing man!!!you ever want to record???LOL...the drums are buried but still sound awesome.are they real or machine? sounds great on a whole man.very creative
#4March 17th, 2008 · 07:17 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
wow, virtuose piece, really curious for the complete version, excellent musicianship, especially the keys!
love it,
maybe the guitartone is a bit thin to me, but it does bite nicely
#5March 17th, 2008 · 02:14 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
I guess you can say this is a well arranged piece, but in my opinion it lacks originality.  At some spots I can imagine this being played as background music in a loby...  I'd love to hear a more personal touch to the track.  I can see you're a great performer with an extraordinary muscial sense.  Just have to addd that extra bit man.
#6March 17th, 2008 · 02:54 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice work Jorge

Flyer
#7March 17th, 2008 · 04:19 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey Jorge you are a great musician, you have put so so so much into this piece, it's one you have to listen to
several times to really apprrciate. It's very tight, my god you must have been practicing day and night!!!!

Would have been nice for real drums, but hey the midi arrangements are superb.

Not sure what you ment about the vocalist, is there going to be one???

Excellent musicianship.

Well done.

Denis
#8March 18th, 2008 · 05:04 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Kicka$$
The arrangement is awesome, the combination of instruments is great, and the style is quite bold, and has a bit of a "grand" feel to it, like with good metal music, although I felt that the song was lacking a dark gritty edge that metal has, but between the guitar and the piano and the synths, it's a very good track.
I gave it a high vote. 
Great work.
#9March 19th, 2008 · 04:26 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
83 posts
Venezuela
Marino: Thanks man, yeah the drums is a little burried though is just a demo (to send to the members so they can learn the song without having to give them the sheet of every instrument) so i didn't got much into the mixing part.

rdobson: Thanks, yeah well the idea of this band is to make a full length album (recording it of course), that's what I'm doing right now, hopes it gets good response from the public.

MaxdB: Thanks dude.

aetheris: Well the arrangement is pretty much open for the vocals so i can't oversaturate the thing with a more melodic lines and that thing, and if you mean that the song is like a machine playing it, well that's what it is =p except the keyboards though, but the voice gives it another concept and there's also some SFX that i haven't added, so i'll hear your oppinion again when the final product is released.

Flyer: Thanks.

Denis: Thanks man, i appreciate it. Yeah there's a singer though he didn't record for the demo but yeap, there's one.

WritersBlock: Yeah i know what you mean, is mostly fault of the guitar sound, in the studio recording i'll make the guitar sound crunchier though not too much, I like them feel clean but powerful, hope i can get that kind of sound. Thanks.
#10March 19th, 2008 · 04:51 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Wow I haven't heard anything like this before.

Some many genres fused together here. Great job.

Can't wait to hear the final version.

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 8:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.