#1March 15th, 2008 · 11:26 AM
19 threads / 15 songs
84 posts
United States of America
Etude #1 (Chopin) revised

This song is not in a battle

One more pass on this one, this time with an enhanced bass part. I don't know how I would percuss. this one, but I may revisit this in the future. Trying to work out the EQ and compression, but I am still new at the FL Studio controls. Practice improves, I hope...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 17th, 2008 · 05:06 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Not sure how to crituque this one?

The arrangement needs a lot of work, the ascending, decending melody is a bit too much I'm sorry to say, you probably like it a lot I feel, please don't be offended.

I haven't got a problem with the EQ, perhaps you can search for some other sounds instead,.The ones you chose are OK, but I'm sure in time you will find better ones.

So yes this is new to you, so PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and you will definately improve.

You could just try a basic percussion to start with, Keep it simple to start with and just focus on the 'SOUND'

Keep at it!!!!

Denis
#3March 19th, 2008 · 11:46 AM
19 threads / 15 songs
84 posts
United States of America
Brief delay
Hi Denis

Thanks for the feedback. Melody comes from Chopin, I tried not to alter it. Didn't work as well as it might. Percussion I will attempt to introduce, but it will take a while. I am relocating my entire family soon so I am eaten up with vital trivia, so to speak.

More later

Stringbreaker
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.