#1March 6th, 2008 · 03:42 PM
12 threads / 8 songs
70 posts
South Africa
Waiting v2

This song is not in a battle

Following from my earlier post this is the 2nd version of the song "waiting" that I am working on sans vocals.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 6th, 2008 · 05:40 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
That lead really drives the song well. For some reason this got me thinkin' of those old slim shady records. At 1.3 the guitar comes back in. To me, the song sounded depressed untill then. This song has that simple feel to it, but there is so much going on I can really lose myself trying to focus on an instrument, I like that. I also like it when you double track your guitar work. The snare seemed like a metronome. It could have used a little more heart in some places, just to make itself known. Around 3.20 I am thinking this could use a change.. and it hits around 10 seconds later - but without lyrics there is a whole lot of empty space there, you know?

Anyways this rips and slices at the mind. 2:30 when the (keys?) come in, its almost an ironic development. And it seems back on the 'minor' sound, but what ever.

If you did this whole thing in a loops program I'm impressed. I do have to say you need to work on the end. It just stops.. with like a guitar note fade... that is weak imo. See you!
#3March 6th, 2008 · 05:46 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Waiting v2
waiting and waiting...........

for a vocal or melody to flow over this great backing track.............

let yourself go and sing .........................

fish
#4March 6th, 2008 · 05:53 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Just needs vox, like fish said, don't be afraid, let your heart out and sing to your hearts content, come on
you can do it, this will be a great song when it's done!!!!!

IT'S UP TO YOU NOW!!!!

Look forward to hearing your VOX!!!

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 5:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.