#1February 25th, 2008 · 05:09 PM
5 threads / 3 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Promise Me
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 8 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-03

Lead single off the "Parys Sylver Presents... The BabyGurl Tales Soundtrack". Recorded by Precious Baby. Remix coming soon.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 25th, 2008 · 06:47 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United Kingdom
Really well produced vocally... instrumentation is a little bit back in the mix though and the kick + instrumentation  needs to have more presence.

In all a great track, and a good vocal performance, but the arrangement needs work - main vocals are simply too loud!
#3February 26th, 2008 · 04:52 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
nice vocal layers and cute female voices. ok, this isnt my style. but for me it sounds like that it is copied multiple times. like multiple copies of a paper, you know what I want to say? I would like to hear the master track.
all in all this song is well produced, except the boring kickin bass drum. it lets my speakers membrane go back and forth but nothing else.
#4February 27th, 2008 · 02:56 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Lovely feel to the song, vox are super.
You should put up the lyrics here.
Well produced.
The Bass Drum is a bit overkill, but that's just me, it would probably appeal better to the younger genration.

Cheers

Denis
#5February 27th, 2008 · 02:06 PM
5 threads / 3 songs
12 posts
United States of America
I love her voice, even though at times she really over sings and gives too much. I can't wait to get her in a mid-tempo ballad.
#6March 9th, 2008 · 12:03 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Well this song has at least a fair chance of getting R&B radio play.

Generally I can't stand this type of stuff but I have to commend this for it's pristine production and the fact that it definitely has the potential for mass appeal.

Well done!
#7March 26th, 2008 · 01:54 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
another decent R&B pop tune.. this is well done.  I am tired of the bass'n thing so it doesn't do it for me anymore.
I think the back ground music could be up just a bit.  lots of really good studio production work in this.

girls voice is excellent.  she is as good as anyone I've heard doing this style.

gets high vote from me for the pro production and excellent vox, and studio work.
#8March 29th, 2008 · 12:11 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
ugh! this is maybe best produced song here! not particulary my sound but this is good song! great female vox!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.